We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw 2 more SLS AMGs, Ferrari 612, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, Audi R8 V10, R8 V10 Spyder, couple of Audi S and RS-es, HSVs, couple of 430s, 599s, 2 575s, M3s, LP640, LP-670 SV, few Gallardos, few 911s, couple of hot Renaultsport hatchbacks, and Jag Rs. But after seeing the 2 Bugs, they're quite underwhelming I'm afraid.

^^This is why I must go to Singapore.

Fantastic shots, all three of you!

Do you have a high res version of this? Pleeeeeaaase :p

Definitely! But Flickr won't let me upload pictures larger than 1024 pixels.

What's a good file-uploading site?

Wow, An Veyron SS + a Par Hermes ( 1 of 2 ) ?

Yep to both!

EDIT: Jon, we took couple of pictures that are so similar!

Couple more, for those who aren't connected via Flickr:

5267980001_c2d3b9fbb7_z.jpg

5268589718_a85506be14_z.jpg

5267979517_03649c8575_z.jpg

^ Click for larger ^

Loving the Veyron shots, really want to get a look at an SS, hopefully it's just a matter of time. But not too much time, that wouldn't be cool.

5270260080_b3c34e0f8a_z.jpg

I need the sun to come out and the manic Christmas shoppers to go away, then I can actually go spotting again. :)

Very nice spots! I love snow-covered supercars (well, snow covered anything, but supercars are especially good).

@Car Freak: Any chance I could use some of those full-res Bugatti shots for some dualscreen backgrounds? It's really hard to find good pictures at a large enough resolution, and yours are brilliant. :)

-Leadfoot

Oh right... How are you Europeans enjoying all the snow that got dumped on you? :D

I'm enjoying it, no-one else seems to be. Even went for a drive yesterday, I almost crashed into a parked car, my dad wasn't impressed, but I thought it was hilarious :lol:

Stepped on the brakes on some snow/ice and the wheels locked up, so I took my foot off the brake and slammed them on again and the car stopped. Relax :p

I'm enjoying it, no-one else seems to be. Even went for a drive yesterday, I almost crashed into a parked car, my dad wasn't impressed, but I thought it was hilarious :lol:

Stepped on the brakes on some snow/ice and the wheels locked up, so I took my foot off the brake and slammed them on again and the car stopped. Relax :p

Were you the one who posted a couple of iPhone videos on Youtube? I saw a couple in my Subscription Box and they were, uhm. Interesting. :D:p