We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back from NYC today. Unfortunately for car spotting, the group I was with didn't visit the Times Square/shopping areas as much. Fortunately for food, though, we spent a lot of time in Chinatown and then later in the Metropolitan Museum of Art (waaaaay to much for one day). On the way there, however, we saw these:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

^That's the Synergy special edition, by the way.

turbocabrio.jpg

^Funny story about that X3, there was a Merc ML trying to park in the Porsche's spot, and the old guy who was driving it parked by driving forward until - and I'm not kidding - he saw the Bimmer roll forward. He pushed it about a foot, not kidding. Then he backed up slightly, got out, looked around, and walked quickly away. :cheeky:

Notice: The pics are crappy and small because I was unable to bring my T2i. :(

-Leadfoot

;401764']Got back from NYC today. Unfortunately for car spotting' date=' the group I was with didn't visit the Times Square/shopping areas as much.[/quote']

You came to NYC and didn't tell me?! :( I has a sad.

Also, a bit of advice. It's good (in a way) that you didn't go to Times Square. The shopping areas here aren't really like the ones in London (the way Penfold sorta depicts them). Hardly any supercars around. Just a lot of taxis, tourists and businessmen/women walking everywhere. Oh, and food stands! Gotta love them, lol. :lol:

You came to NYC and didn't tell me?! :( I has a sad.

Also, a bit of advice. It's good (in a way) that you didn't go to Times Square. The shopping areas here aren't really like the ones in London (the way Penfold sorta depicts them). Hardly any supercars around. Just a lot of taxis, tourists and businessmen/women walking everywhere. Oh, and food stands! Gotta love them, lol. :lol:

Unfortunately, it was a school trip (they always have rushed schedules :( ) - otherwise I would've definitely told you. Next time! :) I have some family in Brooklyn, if I go see them I'll let you know.

I have actually been to Times Square and Broadway once, a few years ago (coming from an area where pretzels are one inch square, come in a bag, and are stale, pretzel stands are :drool: to me). I'm guessing from experience that supercars are more common on Long Island than in NYC or the neighboring areas.

-Leadfoot

Yummy DBS! +rep

;401812']Unfortunately, it was a school trip (they always have rushed schedules :( ) - otherwise I would've definitely told you. Next time! :) I have some family in Brooklyn, if I go see them I'll let you know.

I have actually been to Times Square and Broadway once, a few years ago (coming from an area where pretzels are one inch square, come in a bag, and are stale, pretzel stands are :drool: to me). I'm guessing from experience that supercars are more common on Long Island than in NYC or the neighboring areas.

-Leadfoot

Haha, ok! :p

Actually, there are supercars in NYC, they're just a bit hard to find. Unless Top Gear's in town.

The cars that aren't hard to find are the top notch Benzes and Maybachs. ;)