We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the Jalopnik thing, have to ask him. He is interning with Bugatti though I believe.

:omg:

*Jalopnik did a small article on the position as soon as it was announced.

Maranello, you lucky little... :cheeky: Huge congrats, that's awesome! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

That's cool!

Back on the GTO, I have to say, those white circles and especially the yellow stripe seem out of place. They make the GTO look like some riced out Ferrari that was designed on NFS Carbon or Most Wanted. :(

A good friend of mine's family has the original '62 GTO that carried that livery back in it's racing days (and still today). Doesn't belong on the new GTO imo, but it's not exactly something they pulled out of their a**.

;389163']The first, last, and only time I was ever in Manhatten, I saw a California (was brand new then), a Mulsanne (again, brand new), and a Maybach, among others. Cities can certainly be interesting.

-Leadfoot

Yeah, I've seen a few Californias, only 1 Mulsanne, and I've lost track of the amount of Maybachs :p .

It can be interesting, but driving in Manhattan (especially in higher end cars) is annoying. All those Yellow Cabs can get on your nerves.

;389163']The first, last, and only time I was ever in Manhatten, I saw a California (was brand new then), a Mulsanne (again, brand new), and a Maybach, among others. Cities can certainly be interesting.

-Leadfoot

I lived in Los Angeles for a year and that really was something special car wise. I mean in one day I saw 19 Bentleys. Any type of Porsche were no longer interesting, they were really as common as Honda Civics out there. Many many lotus's, and maybe 2 or 3 Lambos a week. Ferrari 360's were also very common. Only a few Aston's though. Also, in stark contrast to what you said, I never saw a Maybach that entire year.

Car culture is really something strong out there, I kinda miss it. However, its UNGODLY expensive to live any type of normal life. If I ever came into money I'd probably move back.