We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet: Constantly Thick Mists [Tutorials]

Iced_Bullet

New download links.

[Download 1]

[Download 2]

[Download 3]

Step 1

Extract the .zip into 'C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\FX' - replacing the original files with the downloaded ones.

Remember to rename the downloaded files by taking the 'MN_' out from the names, as this was done to allow for multiple uploads on my hosting site :)

I just asked for this on Atari Community Forum:

I think it would be cool!

Can I put a request in on making the new roads ... but would it be possible to make the lines in the middle of the road ... not solid?

See this thread - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=81617

It would be cool, if the lines were broken like this:

603.jpg

Many Many Many thanks WROOM and the like for your hard work biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

I did. But there's misty day, normal day and night. I'd like misty night. If i'm jumping to conclusions i'm sorry but i don't have the time to sit around for the entire cycle. I want it to be as dark as the night mod and as misty as the 50m visibility mist. Could someone tell me wich lines specifiy sun strength and sky colour? Maybe i could give this a shot myself.

thanks.

Weather.ini has the things you want to mod, unless you use HDR in the graphics settings, then just bother modding the HDR.ini ... Sky colour is easy to see :p Mist distance is easy to see, you could just use the night .ini files as a basis, then just add mist into it, look at my mist files to get an idea of what to do =]

• 2 months later...