We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yes it does but when people say "I have a PC" they mean Windows. For example this section is called PC, yet TDU does not run natively in the Macintosh environment. ;)

If people ask if you have a PC as a Mac user you always say no because otherwise they'll give you a whole bunch of software you can't use.

I'm definitely going to give that Camaro supercharger one a go! Looks awesome! All I have to do is replace the car body file?

And I think the cars with big spoilers look ridiculous. You're going to get quite a bit of flaming here about too much ricing on those cars...

/ontopic

Can someone make the RS4 into an RS4 Avant please?

Also, does the Lada have an interior cam? BTW, it looks like Top Gear's "driver's car Lada".

FYI, the Lada is a russian car that Jeremy Clarkson hated so much in one of his videos that it was one of the cars he destroyed (this one was torn in half by two mine dumptrucks). It's famous for it's badness.

EDIT: HierOS, why do you have a pink Koenigsegg?

-Leadfoot

My list of the mod,s i will done the next days,,

1* Bugatti Veyron - Koenigsegg CCS8

2* Porsche Carrera GT - RUF Spyder.

3* Hummer H2 - Chevrolet SSR

4* LADA - Pontiac GTO.

-------------------------------

Tis is the mod's i want to make this week.

Maybe next week.

1* Mitsubishi EVO IX - Mercedes CLS55

2* 997 Porsche - RUF RT12

3* BMW M3 GTR - TVR Tuscan

4* Ford RS Cosworth - Caterham CSR 260

5* Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - McLaren F1 LM.

This week no one can't change the list :) .. maybe with lots of cash i changing my mind :D

Can you replace the Murcielago or the F1 GTR with the LP640? I really love the LM and it's better than the GTR in my opinion!

Others you should consider are a Zonda F and Zonda F Roadster to replace the C12S as it's much much nicer looking.

A Diablo would be amazing especially the newer 6.0 litre VT or a GT. But what would it replace?

@BasBas2004: This just came to mind.. I think in my opinion if there was a tutorial in how to put cars in TDU, i believe you wouldn't be the only car creator etc. I've got Zmodeler but not updated and i can't upgrade it for some unknown reason so i would be doing this too except also i would need a tutorial. lol

--

Edit: I have my car list planned just need my Zmod updated and a tutorial on how to do it.

My list of the mod,s i will done the next days,,

1* Bugatti Veyron - Koenigsegg CCS8

2* Porsche Carrera GT - RUF Spyder.

3* Hummer H2 - Chevrolet SSR

4* LADA - Pontiac GTO.

-------------------------------

Tis is the mod's i want to make this week.

Maybe next week.

1* Mitsubishi EVO IX - Mercedes CLS55

2* 997 Porsche - RUF RT12

3* BMW M3 GTR - TVR Tuscan

4* Ford RS Cosworth - Caterham CSR 260

5* Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - McLaren F1 LM.

This week no one can't change the list :) .. maybe with lots of cash i changing my mind :D

*cough* RS4 Avant *cough* I'm not trying to change the list, just add to it.

Thank you so much BasBas2004! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RUF 997 PORSCHE MOD (you do mean the GT3 RS, right?)! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll be using the 997 GT3 RS (once it's done) possibly as the main car in Leadfoot[YT] Productions: Season 2. THANK YOU!

That's really an astonishing list, I'm so glad it's all being done! Can't wait for the BMW M3 and LP 640.

-Leadfoot