We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

;94472']If the GT3 RS and future models work out this good, then I would rate you as a better modeler than Eden's official modeling team!

-Leadfoot

lol picture this "the head of Eden modelers went into basbas`s house and asked him to work for them and get a bunch of $$$" (i would fee sad cos i really like his mods and if they take him away to work for them we wont have any cars\mods)

lol picture this "the head of Eden modelers went into basbas`s house and asked him to work for them and get a bunch of $$$" (i would fee sad cos i really like his mods and if they take him away to work for them we wont have any cars\mods)

LOL.

I was going to add "But don't tell them that, they'll hire you!". :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

IMO that looks ready to release. But you're choice. I'd rather you work a long time on it rather than rush it out. If you asked me, it'd be worth twice the wait. :thumbsup:I hope all future models are of this quality!

EDIT: Hey, if you're able to do this, I wonder how you'd do with a police car? I know some people who want one, maybe you can add that to your list a few cars down the line. But not ahead of, well, you know what I'm going to say. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Oh and just incase you haven't noticed (but I expect you know already), the body is slighty offline with the car.

Edit: Just realised thats probably because I'm using it on the Z06 instead. :p

No, I get that problem as well. It's just a beta, don't worry - I'm sure it'll be fixed in the final release.

;94483']IMO that looks ready to release. But you're choice. I'd rather you work a long time on it rather than rush it out. If you asked me, it'd be worth twice the wait. :thumbsup:I hope all future models are of this quality!

EDIT: Hey, if you're able to do this, I wonder how you'd do with a police car? I know some people who want one, maybe you can add that to your list a few cars down the line. But not ahead of, well, you know what I'm going to say. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

yeah and specially if the porsche carrera gt is like that ohhhh my god i can just imagine plzzzzzzz babas create the carrera gt like that plzzzzzzzz!!!

im making the carrera gt i have everything ready and beta tested coming soon!!

cool!!! then will see it soon freddie plz one favour if you dont mind im new to zmodeler could you share your info on which site or tutorial thought you how to create cars plzzzzzzzz:thumbsup::)

Thanks guys for that, i haven't picked that up.. So thank you for letting me know. ;)

Edit: Actually i don't see it?? Can someone just post a picture of it cause when in zmodeler i really cannot pick it up, is it abit to the left or right?

--------

Edit: Okay i think ive fixed it, just rotated it alittle bit. Ive also done the front headlights. Matched them to the racing version as best i could get them. :) I've also fixed the glass etc, not the interior glass yet but im working on it.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Lights.jpg

The only problem with the headlights with this is it doesn't change the colour inside the light. Although it still looks cool, i do have another light just incase. Which is all chrome inside looks kinda black tinted too. I'm also working on the rear lights, they are abit hard seeing i want them to work on and off etc, the original texture doesn't match so ill have to do

something with it.

=---------------------------------------------=

Good news! It will be released tonight possibly with custom texture rear lights that work when braking etc, just need to patch them up alittle. Front lights work too. Sadly doors and windows don't open, wind up or down. If anything though its all about driving.

+Rep

That's seriously awesome Basbas - great detail model + transparent windows + interior + extra lights - wow.

Looking forward to getting that download link soon :)

I don't care what you like Leadfoot - I'm using that in a movie due to it's excellent quality - I just have to write a script for it.

Waaw bas!, thats just amazing! you are so great in this.. i hope that what i said in the pm will just look like this! this qualitie is just awesome..

Well yea my english isn't good but bas knows where i am talking about.. and that the one i am writing to