We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Basbas, is there a simple way to export those models from the other page (that had all the NFS-converted models) into a form that works in TDU? When I try to export them the way they are and replace the files (obviously this doesn't work, I just thought I should try it anyway), the game crashes to desktop when I try to view the car. Also, how do I scale it, as I'm assuming that scaling has a lot to do with it. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, I was just wondering.

I don't have the registered version of ZModeler, just the free one. And I'm completely new to it. But I made a box...

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE RUF RT12 A PORSCHE 997 911 GT3 RS! :excited::excited::)

-Leadfoot

Guest RB26DETT
Best thing for it, coz they're all modified pieces of crap now, there aren't any stock ones. :ill:

shut up! the mines skyline isn't a piece of crap!

oh, i would like to know if he,s made more mods since the Audi R8, cause i would like to see them, and does anyone know were to get that Lada??

The Lada is still a beta, and there hasn't been any news from Basbas at all recently. :(

I think I'll have to change my sig to say 'Waiting patiently and thankful for the making of my 997 GT3 RS'. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Basbas, could you post a tutorial for scaling cars and then putting them into the game? To get cars from http://www.aironeracing.com/ into TDU. Please, because if more people could do this, then it could be a lot easier to put cars into TDU faster. Thanks in advance!

BTW, Peri007 (whose website is aironeracing.com) said:

@basbas:

I have got for you many many many 3d Models!!

http://www.aironeracing.com/

Have Fun:)

So we can use them, I guess.

And maybe this way we don't have to ask you for any cars on those pages!

-Leadfoot

on the last pic you can see the car with fixed wheelbase

for fixing wheelbase you have to move the wheel dummys to the right place - you dont have to choose an other car

however - when car is ready to release it will replace a car with rear wheel drive

if you've got an idea which car i could replace - tell me ; )

more pics tomorrow

for testing issues the whole car ingame

there will be no interior!! i have to use the interior bnk (*_I.bnk) for some parts of the body because of the size limit

there will be a low poly interior and dark tinted windows so it looks right from the outside

everything which is black will get textures or new material tomorrow

b17qgiq888va0jnsb.jpg