We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thank you, i am very excited to say that ive finally figured out how to give the model a colour except not selective colours like the alfa GT colours but its better then nothing! :thumbsup:I learned on my Mazda RX8 how to do it. :cheeky:

Picture is prolly too dark to see it so to people who cannot notice it, its a dark blue.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/texture.jpg

Edit: Oh and noticed i fixed the shadow.;)

Is there someone to create a texture for me ?

Need a clean glass window texture, without the rand around it, for the LP640.

Sample from LP640, car_008.jpg

that looks nice

i have a reguest, could you make the Nissan GTR, and also what is the replacemnt car of the LP640

Went through every texture... Located them all over again if i remember correctly i had 20 textures including my model ones besides the alfa to go through. So tomorrow night depending on how the Honda Civics textures go there might be a update or even a beta the way this is going at the moment.

Edit: Even know the RX8 was a way to look at other models, i need something that allows bigger file size also i need to find out if custom textures can be added. Oh and by the way everything seems to work perfect the way im adding TDU cars, for example ive added the BMW GTR, seems to work great along with the body texture. Only thing is the shadow went all crazy again, so i need to work on that.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/BMW.jpg

Edit2: Okay, ive got a proper update about the Civic no more testing, ive now got the shadow working on the civic.

Edit3: Jeez so many edits, anyways i decided to stop the Honda seeing its having more problems then the models ive tested, (BMW, RX8) so im gonna work on something new that i know will work with body textures and shadow. :) Ill post a picture of the new project/learning car soon.

Sligth Question for the Lamborghini:

Sinces the Ingame murcielago is familar to the Lp640 one, why not using the ingame car as measurement for the parts, So they are same large and can in the end replace the mucielago coupe ? On that way you have a nice interior still and probally not a to big hassel with the textures when you can use some orginal onces ??

I look forward for the Lp640, when it replaces the normal one I migth try it out when it has textures and stuff like the orginal one.

Sinces the Ingame murcielago is familar to the Lp640 one, why not using the ingame car as measurement for the parts, So they are same large and can in the end replace the mucielago coupe ? On that way you have a nice interior still and probally not a to big hassel with the textures when you can use some orginal onces ??

I look forward for the Lp640, when it replaces the normal one I migth try it out when it has textures and stuff like the orginal one.

we has said that he cant edit Lambo,s cause they are full of (flying ;)) bug,s

Good idea, but we probably won't end up getting transparent windows or an interior. It'd be nice if we did, but we probably won't. It'd be nice to have this in the game to replace the SSR:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Boomerjinks/Jurassic%20Park%20Jeep/JeepHDR-small.jpg

But it'd really need an interior, and I doubt we'll get that.

The strange thing is that in a little bit, we can get a Lada with transparent windows and an interior, but we can't get those qualities on an Audi R8 or a Bugatti Veyron. :cheeky: If this wasn't a game, that would sound strange. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Beta,

I need to rebuild the car, me new pet (Rabbit) wreck it, hi,s walking over my keyboard with hi,s fat ass during the editing..

car_009.jpg

car_010.jpg

car_011.jpg

Nice work :thumbsup:

Maybe you could create (if you have time)

a mini cooper john cooper works (race version)

here are some pics:

http://forums.streetfire.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=10590&stc=1

http://image.automobilemag.com/f/auto_shows/geneva_2006/6677351/0603_geneva_03+2007_mini_cooper_s_john_cooper_works_gp+rear_left_view.jpg

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2006/2006-Mini-Cooper-John-Cooper-Works-GP-Tuning-S-1920x1440.jpg

My family used to have a rabbit... I hope yours is far more active than ours was. Ours would just sit in it's cage, move it's nose, release waste, and when it was let out, it would bolt and then devour the couch. But now we have an overweight cat, so I'm happy. Hopefully your rabbit is a good one. :)

Anyway, will the carbon fiber on one side of the car be painted black? Can't wait to try it out (and see if the windows are clear)!

-Leadfoot