We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Amazing but damn Creepy !

Eudemon

You would never hear that coming :p

First i thought he topic would be about a moderator ;)

The first part where it's in be building makes me think of those horse matches :p

Looks like a fun toy to me. Let's wait for christmas :D

Looks like they've taken a couple of the bi-pedal robots and stuck them together ... seen a few vids of bi-peds with the stability thing ... this looks like a test-bed for a robotic mule ... if any of you have been following the Darpa Grand and Urban Challenges they're trying to get an automonous vehicle up and rolling ... useful for a scout vehicle and also they plan to use them for convoys (perhaps with the lead vehicle being driven by a human).

Oh this is cool along similar lines ... and more like an AT-AT (as an AT-AT is driven rather than being a robot) ... well actually more like the AT-TE from episode 2&3 as it has 6 legs rather than 4.

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/001436.html

I was trying to find pics of a human controlled walker from a few years ago (late 90s?) but can't remember who it was by, thought it was US mil.

But my personal worry is about 'Skynet' being 'born' rather than the Empire rising up! ... and yes I am aware that someone in the UK Military thought it would be a laugh to name our system of military satellites Skynet!

Is Matt lucas god, and did he predict the end of the earth when he wrote Star wars?

The clone wars are getting very near, just attatch a gun to that and a few extra senses and goodbye

Yeah from Star Wars to Little Britain, the guys a genius ! :D