We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The gods must like me...

Car Freak

*cough*

still got the cheek to laugh at me..

oh and yea were there those you know "xtra" sorta guys there trying to boast abt their "knowledge" abt those babes?

oh and if u really wanna i have some pictures of Supercar Showcase

EDIT: hmmm the gallardo and esprit seem to have their engines running

I wish my country liked REAL cars and make REAL cars. (Is a 1986 Volkswagon Beatle a real car?)

Hehe atleast you don't have to worry about every second car being a Ford Falcon or Holden Commodore. Unless you live in the city here you never see super cars like the ones car freak saw.

That's sweet. I go to a very expensive private school in Los Angeles. And even though we don't get exhibits of nice cars that come to our school, some of the parents park in the parking lot, so I get to see some nice cars every now and then.

Once, I was riding my bike back from school, when an orange Gallardo Spyder pulled up next to me at a stop sign. I looked at him; he looked at me, and we took off! I lost, by a lot.

That's a true story, BTW.

The gallardo is drop dead gorgeous!

Yup, most of the students seemed to think so too

That porsche isnt special IMO, There not at all rare where i lived in england!

An R8 was supposed to come, but it was sold just a few days before this. So the 997 took its place

Those 3 cars were supplied by a schoolmate's (next class to mine) dad and uncles. It's a family business, and they trade these 2nd hand sports cars. Here's the link

http://www.autobahn.com.sg/