We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 14 Entry

Speed

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says 'offroading' now that means it is a verb, and a verb is a doing word :p i.e. moving. and it says you have to see the car offroading. I agree the rules are slightly poorly written but my interpretation of them is this line in the rules:

''''Firstly, Car Freak's theme is for the car to be offroad, and we must be able to see it is moving, so capture the dirt thrown up or something similar''''

I chose the off-roading/moving theme because i figured it would be way too easy if everyone was allowed static scenery shots...

Oh, and dust being kicked up isnt a necessity. Like i stated earlier, suspension lean/squat/dive, and jumps are okay as well

It says 'offroading' now that means it is a verb, and a verb is a doing word :p i.e. moving. and it says you have to see the car offroading. I agree the rules are slightly poorly written but my interpretation of them is this line in the rules:

''''Firstly, Car Freak's theme is for the car to be offroad, and we must be able to see it is moving, so capture the dirt thrown up or something similar''''

Poorly written! How much simpler can it be...

A Famous Car Offroading

OR (If you're not too smart)

A car offroading in the sunset.

How do you guys get your pics to turn out so well????

I've tried everything and mine always end up pixelated and crappy looking

Well, I have two entries... They're not that great, but I wanted to participate!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/mac_mogul/20080330000017.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/mac_mogul/20080330003430.jpg

Does this qualify as 'off road' ??

Consider it Nicolas Cage jumping the traffic in "Gone in 60 Seconds" lol