We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A4 Touring Car Paint

Eudemon

As some of you know there is a method you can do that allows your A4 Touring Car to be painted at the Custom paint shop which I have done. However my car seems to be possessed compared to everyone elses because it acts more like the CBR 600 it shows as. I would even go as far to say that it actually handles, brakes and believe it or not flys more like real life than what it used to when the actual download method was used.

The speed is exaggerated yes but the other factors feel so much better compared to the normal. Anyway I have a feeling I know why mine is like this but I don't want to say and also I haven't restarted my box yet to see if it a) crashes and corrupts b) loads the car back to normal or c) stays as is.

See you around!

This car could do 0-200mph in 16 secs and 100-200mph in only 9 secs.

Yea that happens when you glitch any pack. It has more of an effect on the small cars e.g. Soltice. The only reason I did it in the first place was because I was told it let you paint the Audi.

It's almost common knowledge now, so if someone doesn't know how to do it and you see me online say hi ;)

Yeah I know about the glitching small cars glitch, the difference was this was the A4 that had it happen to it. A few people told me their cars wouldn't shift past 2nd gear when they did theirs whereas this one handled and accelerated more like the CBR 600 it was stated as. Also of note was the car would constantly bounce on people's screens when stopped. I'll need to catch a video of it later as even through the gears there was no loss of time or speed. And I think it was fizzkid that saw the massive spinout I had on the freeway when the thing peeled out at 190mph in 6th gear!!

Oh yeah top speed was only 201/202mph also. :)

Mine went as you described. I think a lot of people who drive in auto get confused as the shifting gets screwed up when you glitch and you have to shift manually and then it doesn't always work. As for the bouncing, yea all the glitched cars do that its how you spot them at the drag strip. If you're in the Dino your head sticks up above the windscreen. :D

Anyway I only did it to paint my A4. Haven't done it since tbh. Can't be bothered with the hassle.

Question for you Notorious, do you own the Solstice and if not can you buy it from the dealer when you do the glitch to paint the A4?

Yea I already owned it and it was stage 3. I've heard once you're glitched you can't tune it. Not sure about whether you can buy it.