We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello I am GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG

Hello all,

I've been browsing your forums for a while. Wasn't fully sure if I should sign up because I originally intended to show you all some photographs and videos I have taken/made over the last year.

I already know a few of you from cruises and other forums which are not really associated with Test Drive Unlimited at all. Good to see some familiar faces non-of-the-less.

Will hopefully get to know the rest of you aswell. See you in Oahu.

Cheers for reading.

Welcome there. Im Balto (The oficial Doorman named by Randy) I think I've already seen you somewhere here... hmm are you a spy? Well if you are you better be human because this forum is only for humans, not for dogs, squirrles, hamsters, porkipines, only for humans

Welcome there. Im Balto (The oficial Doorman named by Randy) I think I've already seen you somewhere here... hmm are you a spy? Well if you are you better be human because this forum is only for humans, not for dogs, squirrles, hamsters, porkipines, only for humans

*splutters*

Justin made you the official doorman, I'm not taking the blame for that :p

Welcome mate :)

Guest RB26DETT
Oh whoops... THKS JUSTIN :twisted:

haha. since you still don't have your new gpu and tdu, i thought maybe you should have a role of some sort here to make your stay worthwhile.

hey gtamaddog! remember me, i was in the enzo 2 days ago. :p enjoy your stay here. ;)

Hi there GTA, please note there shall be no Kayaking on the forum while I'm around, too many electrical items around to get wet. So you finally decided to join us did you? You lurkers you're all the same, you just sit there and watch us while scratching your arse and burping the Greek alphabet in Spanish but hey you're here now so no harm no foul.

Anyway, hi I'm the very intelligent and belligerent (means I'm laid back) admin of these here private parts and I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I already see you have been posting your pics and teeth xrays for us to have a goose at, so thanks for that and don't be late for tomorrows briefing on Friday.

BTW not one person here is random or insane except for me, myself and I, I would personally watch for me as he's bit crazy and can be a bit like myself. :oook: :D

You lurkers you're all the same, you just sit there and watch us while scratching your arse and burping the Greek alphabet in Spanish but hey you're here now so no harm no foul.

Haha. I will be honest. This bit really made me laugh out loud. Don't know why but it just got me some way and made me laugh :D. Hilarious stuff! :p