We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Games you have recently bought!

The Queen

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found the achievement :p

44. Perserverance

Frustration! You know all about it, but you still persist, never giving up

still, was funny :D

and TSS, you should get Flatout for 360, i want someone i know off TDU:C to play online with :p

found the achievement :p

44. Perserverance

Frustration! You know all about it, but you still persist, never giving up

still, was funny :D

and TSS, you should get Flatout for 360, i want someone i know off TDU:C to play online with :p

I have it on the 360, tis a good game

Right so back to this topic..

I have new games :p

Since the last post I have bought

- VFR Real Scenery Addon Vol. 2 & 3 for Flight Simulator X

- Rail Simulator

- Rail Simulator Official Expansion

- Virtua Tennis 3

- Flatout : Ultimate Carnage

- Offroad

- Turok

I have also preordered

- Stalker : Clear Sky *Released 29th August*

- Euro Truck Simulator *Released 5th September*

Many more games still to buy though :p

Oh my god. David grow up.

what...all the simulators?

whats wrong with a train simulator?

Trainz 04 and 06 ftw

Nothing to do with the type of games, just the fact Scottish states that he buys all of these game when his dad buys them and he buys all of these games and probably won't even spend more than 10 hours playing each one. Then says " still more games to buy " which to me makes him sound like an even bigger twit. Annoys me to see children get spoiled beyond imagination and changes the way they are.

Nothing to do with the type of games, just the fact Scottish states that he buys all of these game when his dad buys them and he buys all of these games and probably won't even spend more than 10 hours playing each one. Then says " still more games to buy " which to me makes him sound like an even bigger twit. Annoys me to see children get spoiled beyond imagination and changes the way they are.

Do you have to call me Scottish? It has become really annoying now. David would be much better. As for your statements, I just like to buy the latest games and get money each month with which to spend so I spend it on games.

• 2 weeks later...

Received two games I ordered on the net on Tuesday night

- The Club

- Kane and Lynch : Dead Men

It was a "2 for £15" offer at game :)

I will be ordering two more games with that offer but Blacksite is out of stock at the moment which sucks.

Then theres GTR Evolution which I will pick up on Saturday if it gets released on Friday which I doubt.

I have also recieved Euro Truck Simulator this morning which I preordered a month ago

And finally I preordered some more games.

- Spore

- Stalker : Clear Sky Special Edition (Cancelled the normal edition I ordered and ordered the special edition instead :p)

- Mercenaries 2

No more games until October now from my dad but if I get money for my birthday then that will be spent on games. Probably Crysis : Warhead and Brothers In Arms : Hells Highway.

Yeah I suppose but the only other thing I want is 1/18 scale models and I don't really wanna get into that again. Anyway the latest games are so much more exciting and I love gaming so why not?

Probably, if I get the camera I want then I may buy some things for it instead of games. Possibly :p

Hmm. Went a little overboard last month. Got Rock Band, Civilization Revolutions, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Crackdown (all for the box) and Civilization 4 Complete edition for the PC.

Before that it was GTA IV.

As for the future: Madden 09 and Force Unleashed this month, and next month: Fallout 3 and Fable 2.