We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

catch me if you can!!

If you see my black koinsegge ccx, try to stop my car! IF you succed i will award you w/ a car in forza motorsport2 pick your prize from the liost that follows

pontiac solstice All mods

Mitsu evo a class

chevelle ss

volkswagen golf A class

MAzada Rx-7 tuner

i have more... just can think of it right now. enjoy and see you on the island!

This is a very confusing thread. I have both games but i'm not sure which one i'm supposed to be playing. Oh well looks like i'll play a bit more Mass Effect (awesome game btw!) while you decide.

That comps not too good, As i dont think its impossible to catch your CCX

;) what car did you mean

Want to rephrase that Mike? Talk about contradiction in terms. :) Or are you just trying to earn another nugget of the week.

At the end of each year, the person with the most nugget awards, should be crowned 'King of the Nuggets'. They get to reign for a year. :)

to clear up confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you catch me in the fully tuned cc8s inj test drive un limited, then ill gift a car to you in forza, because i cant gift it to you in tdu. how ever this is going to have to wait because my xbox live free month trial wore out. ( however i got my report card and grades are good!)

to clear up confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you catch me in the cc8s (which is going to be impossible because my free demo of xbox live just wore out but thats beside the point. besides ive got really good grades that should help.) then ill gift a car to you in forza because i cant gift it to you in tdu.

wait, wait, wait, thats going to confuse people even more

Simple terms...

Catch him in his Stage 3 Koenigsegg CC8S in TDU.

He gifts you a car of your choice in Forza.

But he can't do it just yet because he needs to buy Gold Membership on Xbox Live, theren could be a big chance because he has his report card and he has good grades.

Simple terms...

But he can't do it just yet because he needs to buy Gold Membership on Xbox Live, theren could be a big chance because he has his report card and he has good grades.

your a god send dude!!!

Simple terms...

At least someone managed to put it in "simple terms" ;)