We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

best startin car?

Sunny

never played TDU again cause I dont feel like paying R$ 6,00 for 2 hours everyday
What do you mean balto?

Oh and I have my TT still in my garage :D It's sentimental, has wuite a few miles on it as Speed took me on a tour of the island when I first got the game! :twisted:

I started with the TT and it was fine .. i didnt have any trouble with any of the races but i do know that the alfa is very good too and when tuned, it becomes class E (as opposed to F) and if very quick ... also tuning gives you points.

so maybe get the alfa , do all the class F races then tune it and do the E's

Guest ShiZzl3

Alfa ftw, or if u want i can give u 9.9 mil and u can start with anything ? :P

but that will wreck gaming experiance

What do you mean balto?

Oh and I have my TT still in my garage :D It's sentimental, has wuite a few miles on it as Speed took me on a tour of the island when I first got the game! :twisted:

Its like this, theres a place full of videogames (ps2, 360, wii...), you can choose any game you'd like to play but its R$3,00 an hour, thing is I cant play online on the 360 cause the game is not original ¬¬" so its not worth paying R$6,00 everyday for an offline account on TDU but atleast I got to play with my yellow viper :D

The Audi TT is the best, I believe. However, I can't stand the car. The looks just...aren't for me. I've always used the Saturn Sky to go around. As soon as possible, I bought a Lambo Gallardo Spyder, which had a LOT of miles on it, since like Iced_Bullet, I got a tour of the island in it by a few guys on my first night. Not sure if you guys know them, but they are called Top_Sp33d and LORD_KALVAIRE.