We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Mod Gumball Style Road Rules Cruise - 18th April

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - 3 problems:

1. My internet is total crap, it conks out every 5 minutes
  2. My Wheel has decided the pedals aren't connected, rendering it virtually uesless
  3. Dad hasn't downloaded the pack, after 3 days of asking him

So I am not in any slight good mood, I am trying to get at least my internet sorted. I wont have the pack by the cruise, and my wheel isn't wanting to reinstall the software. Rendering it totally useless and unuseable.

So, I will try my best to get there, if I do turn up though, don't expect me to be in a very good mood :mad::mad::mad::mad:

We can't meet at any dealers for a few weeks the sessions fill up quick with people buying new cars. So I was trying to get everyone to meet at the south west lighthouse.

We got togeather in the end and had a lot of fun. Not a lot of pics though. :p

I know, we stopped like 3 times and 2 times was for photos. My god that is rare for us :p

I think it was better when there was only 5/6 of us. 8 was abit too hecktic, as everyone started to slip with the 90mph rule ...

On the whole, was a damn good cruise, especially the end massive race!

:monkeydance:

just noticed this but group two, the time is 8pm UK time( GMT +1) which is WRONG WRONG WRONG! UK time IS GMT! this forum time IS GMT not GMT +1...DLS doesnt make it GMT +1....this is an entire forum mistake, i nugget Diablo for getting the forum time wrong by 1 hour :P

The forum time is right, We're in Daylight Savings Time, DST, which is in effect GMT + 1.

Nugget ftw.

The forum time is right, We're in Daylight Savings Time, DST, which is in effect GMT + 1.

Nugget ftw.

HEHE You did post this morning, I changed the time on my forum clock, and it says 00:12 or what ever.

Speed hadn't included a quote, so we both got confused. We sorted this out on MSN :p