We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Prostreet to TDU????

Porsche 997 TT

I was wondering if you could take cars or rims/parts from nfs prostreet and put them in tdu and have them work properly.The only problem for me is the cars in prostreet come up as a bin file.I dont know what that is or what program opens it. I thought there might be a converter for bin files just like bnk files to convert either to a bnk or dds file,but im not sure. If anybody has any sugestions let me know.

TDU is not made to be modded, making it a lot harder so there is no way (yet) to put new cars in. The TDU modding community is just getting started but pretty much all the latest stuff is here, or there are links to the main sites where new bits appear.

I know that zmodeler2 (legit) latest version can import TDU cars, but not export.

TDU isn't made for modding, major thing about it is size needs to be equal or smaller then original file your replacing.

And, is there even any cars modded into NFS:PS yet? until that happened's, no ones not going to get very far.

Dont get me wrong i hate tuners.But i wanted a carrera gt and a 997 turbo in the game but since Tdu didnt sign with Porsche it isnt posible.Honistly i hate prostreet they have screwed up what need for speed is all about.I think TDU is more of what all the old need for speeds were about. I just realy would like to see some REAL porsches in the game not RUFs. I am obsessed with the Carrera GT,to me its the Best sounding car ever made. But to get it into TDU idk.

Actually I agree with you about the Carrera GT. If there was that car in the game plus a realistic echo in the tunnels I would never be out of it. But thats just me dreaming.

I have no idea if it can be done but who knows what the future holds? You may be able to soon as the modding community for this game is in early stages. I guess it will probably be possible but not sure so theres not really an answer to your question.

I do hope some of these cars come to TDU at some point, be it from Pro Street or whatever. If I wanted some cars from Pro Street they would be the Veyron, CCX, Carrera GT and the Zonda F. Those were cars that TDU should have had or are missing from the game ;)

The words "Pro Street" are not a good thing to really mention here. The reason being is that people think you are on about bodykits and parts and what not as it was what you said in your first post and that got me thinking about ricers etc.. You should have said about the original cars and supercars that TDU should have had and that Pro Street had. It would have got a more relative set of replies.

A. Lax ;) Funny, they should really put their name in the bottom right with the date so they know who did it and when the picture was taken and modded ...

*rofl*

¬¬ No 'poo', sherlock :rolleyes:

Where is this mysterious A. Lax found?/What site did you get it off/Stop being a smart ass ;)

Dont get me wrong i hate tuners.But i wanted a carrera gt and a 997 turbo in the game but since Tdu didnt sign with Porsche it isnt posible.Honistly i hate prostreet they have screwed up what need for speed is all about.I think TDU is more of what all the old need for speeds were about. I just realy would like to see some REAL porsches in the game not RUFs. I am obsessed with the Carrera GT,to me its the Best sounding car ever made. But to get it into TDU idk.

Dude I'm so with you on that note. If they got Porsche's in that game instead of RUF's it would make the game IMO better.

I'm completely obsessed with the GT aswell.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TDU is not made to be modded, making it a lot harder so there is no way (yet) to put new cars in. The TDU modding community is just getting started but pretty much all the latest stuff is here, or there are links to the main sites where new bits appear.

yea that...

they made it very hard just like hitman but as a start this forum has alot of good stuff so fare so just wait a couple of months and there problly will be a hole lot more