We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 - Stock the Rock Videos

Eudemon

Hey seeing as this looks like it may be an often done thing and because of the amount of close racing and crazy incidents that have already happened I thought it would be a cool idea to post any videos you have captured from STR races in it's own thread so they can be shared, admired and of course laughed at.

So come on guys get capturing !

NOTE: If there is an HQ link below please try that as it's much better quality in both video and sound.

® = Reverse

STR - Subaru Impreza Very Close Finish @ Silverstone International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W87PNvQ6ARU

HQ youtube

STR - Ferrari Enzo's @ Sunset Infield ® :: Accident or someone's fault?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12LlAJXCp-U

HQ youtube

STR - Ferrari F40's @ Suzuka West :: How did Nodz not get smashed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D0EfcfngiY

HQ youtube

Haha Nodz, I personally like the shot at 0:43/0:44 where you start to pull back and my brakes lock up with the wheel turned to avoid you. And khevo you must have had a sixth sense on that as you braked pretty early but that was funny watching Nodz spin around.

Anyway updated the first post with the very close finish between myself and baldy, enjoy !

Poor Baldred, he still lost there :(
He lost it at 1:53 as this is when his car auto shifted up whereas if you listen for my car I shift up at 1:56 which pulls my nose in front.

On the vid that I ended up in the wall, my car stopped turning as i went over the strip, it was like ice.
I noticed that when watching it from your view as you seem to go straight on which is why I hit you.

I didnt even take my thumb of the trigger all the way through the corner and i didnt lock my brakes up either, Hmmmmm
I think you grounded the car to be honest mate plus note in the last view when looking from the front of your car you don't actually start turning till more than halfway past the apex.

I think you grounded the car to be honest mate plus not in the last view when looking from the front of your car you don't actually start turning till more than halfway past the apex.

Nevermind, maybe we can try to do again this later