We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Hey Djey,

I Have Been Wanting To Rename Cars But I Cannot Understand how To Do That. Could Ya Plz Help Me?

Did you read latest user guide ?

1 question...when in names editor will be Aston Martin DB7 zagato....or i am blind..or it's not yet being
As you're requesting it, I will add this car if I can.

Edit : names now supported. I'll upload update in a few hours.

Names update r19-1 attached to first post. Added support for DB7 + Aston Martin brand.

Enjoy :)

---

I have the same error, why??

Is this for any vehicle or particular one ? Any camera or IK choice ?

Did you read latest user guide ?

As you're requesting it, I will add this car if I can.

Edit : names now supported. I'll upload update in a few hours.

I Read The User Guide Buts Its Too Confusing Because I Am New To Test Drive Unlimited And Modded Gaming PLz Help

Just wondering, you said in the new modding tools we will be able to change paddle shifters to H-Gate and AWD to FWD/RWD, etc. if I do that will the H-Shifter shift as fast as the paddles? and will the AWD -> FWD/RWD make the cars handle like a FWD or RWD?

What's the point in your question ? If I said it gets from RWD to FWD, sure it behaves accordingly :rolleyes: else it would be useless...

2CVSUPERGT is busy on other projects. I am not sure he will enhance the Daytona anyway, I guess I'll ask him.

What's the point in your question ? If I said it gets from RWD to FWD, sure it behaves accordingly :rolleyes: else it would be useless...

2CVSUPERGT is busy on other projects. I am not sure he will enhance the Daytona anyway, I guess I'll ask him.

I think he meant if the little statistic thing was changed to RWD, or if the car's physics were changed to RWD. :)

Great work on the modding tools! Can't wait to see what comes out of it. I'm downloading the XM now, so I'll be experimenting with that. :)

Camera swaps are a live saver! Thanks! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

I thought it only showed FWD in the data and thats all.

Edit: In the next modding tools, are we gonna be able to move cars to different classes(Example: Move the T440 from class C to B)

That would be performance enhancing. So it wouldn't be allowed on here. It could be used for as unfair advantage online.