We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

** 2009-08-17 11:38:16 ERROR

*** Exception > Unable to load requested vehicle data.

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Packed file does not exist: TDU_Rims.us

w TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.BNK.ExtractPackedFile(String pFileName, String path, Boolean toFolder)

w TDUModdingLibrary.support.editing.EditHelper.PrepareFile(BNK bnk, String packedFileName)

w TDUModdingLibrary.support.editing.EditHelper.AddTask(BNK parentBNK, String packedFileName, Boolean isFurtive)

w TDUModdingTools.gui.wizards.vehiclemanager.VehicleManagerForm._LoadVehicleData(String slotName)

Here's the ModdingToolsDebug.

I really don't have the time to check it now. Expect it to be done in 1-2 weeks.

Ok, no problem ;)

While then, you could open it and check if all *.us are present and valid into by using File Manager.

In DB_US.BNK I have files called:

- TDU_Achievements

- TDU_AfterMarketPacks

- TDU_Bots

- TDU_Brands

- TDU_CarColors

- TDU_CarPacks

- TDU_CarPhysicsData

- TDU_CarRims

- TDU_CarShops

- TDU_Clothes

- TDU_Hair

- TDU_Houses

- TDU_Interior

- TDU_Menus

- TDU_PNJ

- TDU_Rims

- TDU_SubTitles

- TDU_Tutorials

All files are *.ge, not *.us.

Hello everyone...

I've just downloaded the awesome Model of the VW Scirocco.

Because i read that you can simply swap tha cameras with your new tool i thougt to replace the audi TT (Turbo Engine and Manual Gearbox).

Now when I try to swap the camera of the Audi with the Camera of the Golf and I want to finish the process by saving, the tool gives the following faliure-note: "unable to save database changes"

Why? I don't understand?

I tried changing prettymuch every setting. Still the same faliure...

Please help me. (I've searchet the site and the inet for 2 hours now...)

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

EDIT: Sorry... I just figured it out myself. I had to run the application as administrator. Nasty Vista!!!

It appears your megapack files ain't correct... in DB_US.BNK file you should have only *.us files.

So please get original files that time.... All is up to you now

But I have original Megapack from the shop... maybe files are different because I've got polish language version of TDU.

I will search *.us files. But can it change language to english in my game?

I have polish version of TDU with megapack (and I hate it like every localized versions of games) and I can use modding tools without any errors. So, your problem must be with your installation, corrupted files or something.

Yes, I can use modding tools without errors ;) But I can't open Vehicle Manager. Last time I editied names in the Database Resources, but when I changed names of new cars added in Megapack, they are disappear from the saloon. I haven't got problems with vehicles which is in stock TDU.

Anyway - do you speak polish?

Djey I have questions regarding the Gearbox Swap and other things.

Some cars have the same type that shifts slower than other's, like the Firebird's Automatic vs. the SL65's. Will you be able to pick which specific gearbox do you want(Like having a Mercedes 5A580(5G Tronic) on a Corvette?)

And whats the difference between the Flappy Paddle(Sequential) and Semi-Automatic?

The Ride Height setting, will it also be able to modify Wheel Sizes?

"ability to change also Camera and IK" [Taken from Roadmap]

What does this mean?

Yes, I can use modding tools without errors ;) But I can't open Vehicle Manager. Last time I editied names in the Database Resources, but when I changed names of new cars added in Megapack, they are disappear from the saloon. I haven't got problems with vehicles which is in stock TDU.

Anyway - do you speak polish?

By saying "i can use modding tools" I meant I can use any part of it without errors, including vehicle manager. Ive tried some new cars; I remember I swapped one for Edonis (which is from megapack) and swapped it back and my game is still playable; when I was doing this I also changed names to new car and back to Edonis, changed some other cars from 4WD to RWD and back, edited slots in shops and so on - no problems.

And yes I'm from PL but am too lazy to update my profile :)

By saying "i can use modding tools" I meant I can use any part of it without errors, including vehicle manager. Ive tried some new cars; I remember I swapped one for Edonis (which is from megapack) and swapped it back and my game is still playable; when I was doing this I also changed names to new car and back to Edonis, changed some other cars from 4WD to RWD and back, edited slots in shops and so on - no problems.

And yes I'm from PL but am too lazy to update my profile

So I don't know what's going on...

PS. Może byśmy się zgadali, podesłałbyś mi swoje DB_US? Być może w tym problem... choć tak jak mówię, ciężko powiedzieć czemu tak się dzieje, mam oryginalne DB_US zaraz po instalacji megapacka.

OK.

Tylko napisz gdzie ci to wrzucić. Wyslę ci cały spakowany folder database. A i musisz wiedzieć, że jest tam jedna zmiana - kamera Spykera z megapacka zmieniona na "normalnego" Skykera (nie pamiętam teraz ich nazw:) )

Edit: sprawdz PM.

speak english here!!:oook:

speak english here!!

Relax, man. We only discused about send toratoratora's DB files to me ;)

I have his files, but it change language of my game to english. So I will see and try to get files from maybe another polish player, or something. Or I don't change name of Edonis to "Bugatti Veyron"...

:confused: 1.10.2 works with all original files.

Let's see with 1.11, then (when it'll be out anyway)

Yes thats my long story problem,with original files cant change nothing,game crash before main menu logon.but ok will wait for 1.11

Nice one. :)

I have to say its pretty easy the database then i thought, the numbers in the actual 'DB_US' relate to the actual coding which is interesting (Well for me it is)

Like when changing the cars gear box in DB_US it will say:

// GearBox

{Automatic} 543531

{Semi-automatic} 553531

{Sequential} 563531

{Mechanical} 573531

Then in the 'Carphysicsdata.DB' find the car data lines then just swap the coding around with any of those numbers. And then hurray! new gear box. :lol: Obviously its more difficult then the way im saying but oh well.

heh fantastic it all works in online for me,tnx :thumbsup: