We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Name updates will be provided by future community patches.

We'll create a dedicated topic for such requests soon; so please don't use this thread for this anymore.

By the way, names are formed as following :

<Model name> <Version name>

- 'Edition' only as version name would not fit the rules, as it's not a version name properly.

We could rename CCXR to CCXR Edition though, or better keep CCX as model name, add R-Edition to version name...

Koenigsegg CCX R-Edition.

- Lancer:

Model name : Lancer

Version name : Evo X (such as Evo VII, VIII and so on).

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

Ok Djey i have a few requests which i will post soon in the other topic.

But will i be able to add the new names etc in without loosing my current database?

Next updates won't replace files, only update contents.

Only the 1.67 needed to replace all files.

when i change my lambo to rearwheel drive are other people see it 4rwd ? or rear ?
There's no big visual change. The car behaves accordingly though.

i dont get it before was all fine,yesturday i was changening my lambo to rear wheel drive and all was good.today i changed my jaguar camera and my game crashing??? i copy my DataBase restore my game working, il try again to change any car IK or camera and my game is crashyng. i did changed nopack VehicleSlots.xml and game still crashing

i just changed the names of brands and model with the modding tool...but i dont know how to re-pack the database file...plz help

i used bnkfileeditor to re-pack the TDU_carphysicsdata.us and TDU_brands.us file...but now my game crashes....what did i do wrong?

mod edit: Please don't double post, use the edit button. thanks!

Aloha,

Djay, I just wanna say that your modding tool is awesome and your skill's are incredible! Respect man!

I'm still can't figure how to change "shifting gear's method" from padles to H and opposite but I will get there someday.

Anyway, Im writing all this because I'm very big fan of Pontiac Firebird and I've noticed that this car doesn't have proper gear shift animation....

For example Camaro Z28 is ok but in Firebird you can change gears and driver hands do nothing....

If you can help me out with this or just illuminate me what I need to do.

I'm rooki in modding but I', not brainless :)

Thanks for your time spend on reading this.

Regards

Luke

Hi,

Pontiac Firebird in TDU is the model with automatic 4-Gears TH400 transmission.

So there's no driver animation when changing gears; set your game settings to Automatic to enjoy driving.

Changing gear shift method is not available yet, I've written it in roadmap post.