We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Exactly.

Since TDU:C's staff has more important things to do for keeping the site alive the last few days, I preferred not to cause issues with latest Modding Tools and new physics features.

So I've launched a wide testing for this 1.11 out of TDU:C, helping me to find out which (and how many) can be modified or not.

Hy Djey ...

i got 1 little question about modding tools v1.11 ...

why doesn´t work a McLaren F1 LM with seven gears ... ??? Which mistake i´ve made ... ???

thx ... greeting from Berlin Biesdorf

Same thing happened to me when I wanted the Maserati Spyder to have 7 gears.

You have to make sure you click on set after you change it then save.

If the car is missing its rear wheels and was revving that means you have the 7th gear ratio as 0 so you have to modify it.

So you're not releasing it on here yet we can talk about it with no problems... :oook:

Okay then...! :P I'll take a look once I can find a download link! (but don't post a link for me, that's what Google is for and I can find it)

EDIT: I tried the new version and it works great! Also, as far as I can tell, none of the new performance features have an unfair impact on gameplay, but I haven't tested ride height yet. (Gearbox doesn't impact top speed, so unfortunately my LS600hL-turned-EvoX still won't go past 140 :P )

The Gearbox sometimes might have an effect, I put Lancer Evo 8 Gear Ratio's on my GS450 and it went past 140 tuned, and the SSR with the Mini Cooper Ratios reached 132, but both are probably because I increased the redline.

The GS450 can do upwards of 150 tuned anyway, so your results are not surprising. I dunno about the SSR though. My tuned Evo (LS600hL) still won't go past 145ish, and I don't ever remember taking it past 120 anyway (mostly because I had never tried).

I tried tweaking the performance features on the SRT6 Coupe and the saturn sky(turbo, rpm etc) and they got messed up. The rear wheels are gone and I cant drive them. Can anyone provide me the original specs for these cars so I can reset them?????

Thanks

Happened to me once with the Efigy and Maserati Spyder, have you added a gear? check the gear ratio's you probably set one as "0"

I tried tweaking the performance features on the SRT6 Coupe and the saturn sky(turbo, rpm etc) and they got messed up. The rear wheels are gone and I cant drive them. Can anyone provide me the original specs for these cars so I can reset them?????

Thanks

As a side note, if you mess up your DB.BNK to the point where you need a new one, use the version included in Patch 1.67D as a backup if you have that patch installed. It's always good to keep a copy of your unmodified DB.BNK in case something like this comes up - you can restore it from the backup, write down the values, put your modified one back, and copy the values back into the new BNK.

Guest MaXCoDeR38
;228385']2DM, 3DD, and 3dg files are in the .bnk's of the car's interior and exterior. You need ZModeler to make or modify them. According to Porsche Carrera GT, there's a German tutorial video. :)

-Leadfoot

Video Link?