We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

;235520']I was checking out Oahu-Cars Unlimited' date=' and under the Bugatti Type 57, it says "new slot." Is this really what I think it is? Have we gotten to the point where we can have new cars in TDU? I haven't gotten my hopes up, but this is a great time if we can![/quote']True, the Bugatti 57 SC Atlantic does not replace any car. But that does not mean tomorrow anyone will add his own car to the lot. We are playing with TDU limits as usual.

Anyway, you'll see in time. 2CVSUPERGT will finish it for sure... and believe me or not, it will be the most complete car mod for tdu.

I bet you haven't checked that :oook:

-Damn these tools are full of crap ! An error is getting me stuck !

First, chill please :) These tools are not bug-free, however you can seriously help me to make them better and better.

Were you using Modding Tools or ModAndPlay! (Mod installer) ?

* In the 1st case, you have to set the tools to run in Debug mode if you can. See Settings section for more.

Then try to make the error appear again. If bingo, then exit the tools and get ModdingToolsDebug.log file which will appear in current folder.

* In the 2nd case, you just have to get 2 files which will appear next to ModAndPlay! executable (ModAndPlayDebug.log and Patch.log).

So, you'll just have to send me log files you've gathered at previous steps, with telling me exactly what you were doing; in particular if you were installing a mod, please tell me which one and who the author is.

To know how to contact me, please refer to index page.

your right, i havent seen that^^

** 29.09.2009 16:50:39 ERROR

*** Exception > Unable to load requested vehicle data.

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Error when decrypting file: C:\Users\Benjamin\AppData\Local\Temp\TduModdingLibrary\20090929.165039.385\TDU_CarPhysicsData.db

bei TDUModdingLibrary.support.encryption.XTEAEncryption.Decrypt(String iname, String oname)

bei TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.database.DB._ReadData()

bei TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.database.DB..ctor(String fileName)

bei TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.TduFile.GetFile(String fileName)

bei TDUModdingTools.gui.wizards.vehiclemanager.VehicleManagerForm._LoadVehicleData(String slotName)

-- parent exception --

*** EndOfStreamException > Über das Ende des Streams hinaus kann nicht gelesen werden.

bei System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()

bei System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)

bei System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()

bei TDUModdingLibrary.support.encryption.XTEAEncryption.Decrypt(String iname, String oname)

i cant unsterstand something but if this is going to help you...lets see

I downloaded the newest Version of Djey´s Modding Tool.

Now I wanted to change from Audi S5 back to the S6 - WHERE is the S6 in the Modding Tool??! I can´t change IK and camera, because the S6 is missing! Instead I see an A4 DTM...What happened?! :mad::confused:

There are several cars that never have been in TDU.

:( Sadly, I'm annoucing a major delay in Modding Tools.

New developments are asking me to re-build major parts of the software; on the other hand I have not required time to make it wise. My life goes first.

Additionally, the discuss about uploading tools here has been discontinued and according to new features asked by modders (not by final users), these "good Vs cheater" issues won't disappear - on the contrary. That makes me bored to go further with modding this game, seriously.

Roadmap update

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=196239&postcount=268