We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AI Traffic. How dumb are they?

Eudemon

The question that hardly anyone has asked, the answer that noone but 4 people care about, the one answer that has plagued 3 people since the dawn of 60 second Pizza !! Just How Dumb are TDU's AI Traffic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awdQ9Xwc5vM

( HQ youtube version )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13sQx7_vfqI

( HQ youtube version )

Want to find Crazy Lane for yourself? Look at the screen below and go searching.

crazylane.jpg

Thanks guys, Iced that's the point, to show they aren't as dumb as people think. The one that really surprised me was the Jeep that reversed then passed me. Most people will only see them when they're flying by at 200+mph but under 170mph they actually do seem to think somewhat about their situation.

As for the crazy cop, that particular stretch of road makes all AI go nuts, it's funny to go there and just watch them. Also that Police hit, I know it looks like I stopped ready for a fine but I just waited for the cop car and then the chase began and it lasted a good 10mins and I almost lost my 3 stars at one point.

Erm do you know the random island on the right of the map, (the east coast) that has two bridges leading to it? Well it's just before you go from the mainland on to the most northern bridge, you head down the road on the coast heading north from the dodge dealer accross a few junctions and then down a small bendy road then turn left round the bend instead of continuing straight which will take you straight on to the highway bridge that goes on to the small island, and you go up a hill that leads to a motorway junction that you can cross to carry on down the coast or turn left for the island or right for H3 it's just on the top of the hill before that. I hope that makes a bit of sense.

I hate the way cars pull out in front of you when your on a vehicle transport mission as your passing them and it makes you lose money (I try to keep mine at the top so I get a perfect one and get more money.) Nice vids btw. =]

What music is in the first Video Diablo?
You know something, I was about to tell you to check the credits until I remembered I had to cut them off to make the 10 minute marker. Soooooooo ....

Music

====

1) Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up

2) Apollo 440 - Stop the Rock