We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thread Subscription Notification Emails

Nodz86

Question

This has been happening for about a week now, I haven't been recieving the notification emails. I've checked Spam and blocked senders etc and nothing. I've checked my usercp and it is set to instant notification.

Any ideas anyone????

If you set the default subscription type 'Instant' but at the time of adding change the dropdown to 'Daily' then that will overwrite your default choice. Default is only there to auto-preselect the option you usually go for but it can still be changed. I just tested this myself, set default to Instant and then Subscribed to this as Daily and it shows in the link I posted above as 'Daily'. :)

I will test the subscribe to threads then change your Default via Edit Options in the User CP but if I am thinking correctly all that option does is update the database for that users options and doesn't actually do a pre-requisite check of any current standing subscriptions.

[e:] Nope it doesn't so if you Subscribe to any threads and then update your Default Subscription type, NOTE that it will not update your current Subscriptions to this new Setting, they will remain as they were set originally. :D