We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 Spanish Grand Prix

iBilo

Oh man that looked like one hell of a hit for Kovalainen and I really hope he is alright.

That was one bad crash and he will be extremely lucky if it didn't break his legs, tire blow out at 140mph into and under a tire wall, not good and you could see through where his legs were. Hope he is alright.

Hamilton is now 3rd tucked up right behind the two Ferrari's, he has a good chance of 1st place now if he keeps it.

That was one bad crash and he will be extremely lucky if it didn't break his legs, tire blow out at 140mph into and under a tire wall, not good and you could see through where his legs were. Hope he is alright.

Have faith... F1 cars are incredibly strong. Unfortunately I was nowhere near the telly when he crashed so i have no idea what happened...

More recently, great preservation of car by Coulthard, and then catching up and overtaking Sato. Brilliant driving. In the space of one of the laps, he even made 4 seconds over Sato... Amazing!

And unfortunately, it looks like Hamilton's gonna lose. Boo...

WOOP WOOP WOOP Alonso's car is on fire

What so let me guess you laughed ??????

I will ask this again why the hate for Alonso ?????

Anyway ................

KIMI WON :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I am gonna say I can't be arsed to type anymore lol :D !!!