We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Test Drive aka Test Drive 7' copyrighted.

Eudemon

You realise when you guys go on about it you're just prolonging it and even adding to the offtopic nature that the thread is taking. Irony is a cruel thing huh? :D

Not really, we're just expressing our anger :p And anyway, it increases post co - .... I didn't say that :whistling: ;)

• 1 year later...
Something new for you to spread rumours about.

These guys www.rabcat.com did 60 vehicle models for TDU and under 2008 it says they are working on confidential jobs, yes they do work for a good few people but with the great work imo that they did on most of the cars (if they did the SLR and Murcielago) I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be used again. :D

It says Confidential Project Eden/Atari games.... Now as there is nothing on the horizon that has not been named as yet!!! we can assume that TDU ** would be what they are working on? as these guys are car modders for the games industry...:confused:

As for the dates on the Patent thingy!!! well they were posted Nov 07 and yet in march 08 is when alot of stuff was flying around in conjunction with TDU ** the next island.... Hey thats a catchy title.

Test Drive Unlimited The Next Island...

So then they could do all of the Islands of Hawaii?

respect to the finder nice work Keep Snooping :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
haha, i was thinking of banning you for 10mins for saying that but obviously the forum knows you too well.

"You are not authorized to ban users who are not considered normal"

lmao

So I'm exempt because I'm special...ROFLOLMAOMGZ!!!! (Just kidding...:ban:+ :twisted: = me right now, but I hope not...)

well GTA has gone from GTA 3 to Vice City to San Andreas to GTA 4

so Test Drive could easily go back to a number ... kinda puts a bit of perspective in terms of the history of the series ... <lightbulb appears above head> how about TDU with ALL the cars from ALL the TD series?

Serious-er from above, other than a completely new name, Test Drive will have a number either way. I would love to have a Test Drive 7, but the name will most likely be Test Drive Unlimited 2. It would be cool if you could go to other places in the game, like Russia (partial snow) and Japan (city landscape). That should be in this upcoming game or the preceding one