We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Test Drive aka Test Drive 7' copyrighted.

Eudemon

I always keep the occasional tab on the Copyright and Trademark websites in the US and either I've missed it before or it's been added to an already processed document but not too long ago as I noticed on the list that it now had Test Drive aka Test Drive 7.

Now I know TDU was the 7th (I think) but it is under it's own name of Test Drive Unlimited so maybe Test Drive 7 is the placeholder title for the next Test Drive game. :D

This could be absolutely nothing but hey any news is better than no news right ....right? :stinks:

Could well be the Working name for the title, and i thought i would post as everyone appears to be ignoring this thread. So yeh lets hope this is the working title, and we all know anyway that it is in development, the fact that the unlimited bit may have been dropped might hint to it being a city of some sort? or maybe part of a country?

well GTA has gone from GTA 3 to Vice City to San Andreas to GTA 4

so Test Drive could easily go back to a number ... kinda puts a bit of perspective in terms of the history of the series ... <lightbulb appears above head> how about TDU with ALL the cars from ALL the TD series?

Something new for you to spread rumours about.

These guys http://www.rabcat.com did 60 vehicle models for TDU and under 2008 it says they are working on confidential jobs, yes they do work for a good few people but with the great work imo that they did on most of the cars (if they did the SLR and Murcielago) I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be used again. :D

Ahhh.. gotya' I never noticed the sub-menu.. Am gonna sort myself a paypal account today..

Also... I love the environment.. If it wasn't for the environment we would'nt have cars and roads to drive them on.. I think.. Uhhhmmmm.. *looks left and right then darts out the room..*

• 4 weeks later...