We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Cars

Who

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i have a PMP 900 and a Comet outside my house in Bohan (i think), both in exactly the same colour: Pearlescent Green/Cyan/Magenta. I love the Charger look-alike with the huge intake coming out the bonnet, i love driving slowly in the Mercedes GL look-alike and the Huntley Sport, but mostly in the PMP 900, i take people to dates and to bars in that. But i love the responsive and quickness of the Comet, it handles like a dream and is a beauty, and actually looks like a Porsche for once.

But i must say, my favourite car in the Toyota Levin look-alike. No, not Roman's cab, the one that looks kind of like it. It sounds nice and high revs, i love the look of the AE86 so i love how it looks and it is absolutely fantastic to drift. Bombing it down the road where Brucie's Autos is in linking slides in it is fantastic. I destroy every one i get though, so i haven't got one saved. It's just a kind of treat to find one every now and then.

Btw, i've popped tons of tires doing burnouts, but has anyone managed to pop any tyres doing linking drifts? I've done loads of good linking drifts but haven't popped any yet, but while doing tandem-style drifting on free-mode with my friend down the street with Brucie's Autos on it, he span out in front of me, and slowly drove to the side. I stopped and turned around to see his front-right tyre had popped. Has anyone else popped their tyres drifting?

Mine is the Police Cruiser according to the stats, but I really like the Runner.

And where do you find that Maybach lookalike? And is there a Rolls Royce one? :p And I've heard from somewhere that there is a car dealership on the 2nd island... Anyone know where it is?

Nah, it's not the second island, it's the third. Someone told me it was the second island too. Go to TW@ (lmao :D:D) and go to AutoErotiCar's website. Then go to Contact Us and it shows a picture of the car dealership at the bottom of the page with the address of it below it. Btw, their numbers they tell you to call to buy some cars don't work :(.

anyone driven the forklift yet? I've seen it a handful of times but havent had chance to jack it.

I found a forklift in a multiplayer game, and everyone had fun banging me around while I was driving it. Quite rude actually. Eventually had to give it up since I was quite the target in that thing.

And I've heard from somewhere that there is a car dealership on the 2nd island... Anyone know where it is?

There is, it's just south of your flat on the second island. From outside the flat, go south to the road cutting west, and it'll be on your south side.