We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Im So Angry!

CarMadMike

I have the feeling that someone up there really doesn't want me to get this game!

First Of all I Pre-Ordered It on Play.com, to get an email apologizing that They dont have any pre-orders left!

And then they didnt have any In stock for about 4 days.

But what really got on my nerves is that I got an email saying it would take 3-5days before it got Delivered!

But The second day it was a bank holiday in england, So that Delayed it by one day!, Then Today Tomorrow and Monday is A Bank Holiday here in france For the Anniversary of the end of World War 2

I'm Seriously Angry About all of this, Every time i go on my xbox most of my friends list are online Playing GTA which Winds me up, And pherelas sent me a request to play :mad::twisted:

If its not here on Tuesday 2 may then im going to end up Breaking something to Relieve the anger!

Ive just been talking to someone, It seems it could be here tomorrow, I wont get my hopes up, But if the other thing that we have been waiting for arrives but my game doesnt, Ill go insane, Sitting in the corner of my room at TDU-C rocking backwards and forwards!

Lol, well I got it. It crashed my 360 about 4 times a day since the day I got it, countless Disc read errors, grinding and now RRoD. My 360 had previously been faultless for me. It couldn't hack GTA though.

So GTA finished off my 360.

Don't worry GTA IV is good, but it's not the best GTA ever IMO.

Cmm can't you get a copy in France?? Or have they changed the language on the french version (if there is one that is)

Its been Dispatched though, If it hadnt i would of cancelled and asked for me sister to bring find a copy and bring it to france tonight

Lol, well I got it. It crashed my 360 about 4 times a day since the day I got it, countless Disc read errors, grinding and now RRoD. My 360 had previously been faultless for me. It couldn't hack GTA though.

So GTA finished off my 360.

Don't worry GTA IV is good, but it's not the best GTA ever IMO.

Lol, unlucky, my friend's 360 RROD'd when he got GTA:IV too, and my PS3 has disc read errors on it sometimes. You're right though, IMO it's not the best GTA ever too. All the reviews and everything said it was worth all the hype but i really think it wasn't. It's a great game, but i was a bit disappointed. Well worth £40 though, even £140 i think :D.

ARGH!!!!!!

*Turns Green*

The postwoman just came and NO GAME!, I was close to knocking her out!

Seriously, calm down about it, you'll see why it's not worth all the distress you're getting into when you get it. And why not just go down to GAME or something? They all have them back in stock around me, so you should go check.

Right the game has obviously been lost in the post, And play.com has said that they dont want to know for another week, until 3 weeks after its meant to of arrived.

I swear if the man that posted the game to me was in front of me now he would be sleeping witht he fishes

O gee thanks, I think if it doesnt arrive tomorrow then my threat of head-butting the post lady will happen,

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

(the post lady isnt a wall, dont worry)

Im so angry at this, im angry enough that its not arrived, but to wait a week before i get in contact with play is just plain out of order

:eek_blue: You wouldnt dare :oook:

You know, ill stick the sun back where it normally doesnt shine

Anyway, now everything thinks im weird(er)

So, If the game doesnt come tomorrow then Ill play tdu, anyone feel free to join me if they see me on