We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hiya :-)

Guest It's Han!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I will and I have. I only suck up if i have done something wrong... like everyday....like yesterday morning when I forgot to pick her up at the dentist and was...an hour late, I had to take her to lunch and be good for the rest of the day

Guest RB26DETT

being as i live half way 'round the world, i missed all the fun.

welcome to tdu-c! i see you've met the welcoming committee. sorry, i hired them. no one would take the job. enjoy your stay.

1337 drivers stay on the first floor, and every floor has 20 rooms. so if you need tips on 1337 driving, ask one us. i'm in room 3! woot! 1337!

gutted, that's the joy of the day planner in the rs4

Nope, I don't use anything apart from a notepad because I was bought one of those day planner thingies and I threw it out the window because it kept barking instructions at me. It was like a really annoying satnav in your pocket :(

Guest It's Han!

Haha, thank's for the welcome's fellow forum members. I'm quite amazed that this thread is so popular, even though most of it is spam. Tut tut!

OMG, now I know why baldred is all emotional, lol. Sorry baldy didnt know that han was ya fiancée, prety cool to have another girl here in TDU:C, and I just read back on the first page that if I (doorman) touch you (han), I would be sued... funny eh? *looks around* *makes a strange face* *Touches Han's arm and runs away laughing*

OMG, now I know why baldred is all emotional, lol. Sorry baldy didnt know that han was ya fiancée, prety cool to have another girl here in TDU:C, and I just read back on the first page that if I (doorman) touch you (han), I would be sued... funny eh? *looks around* *makes a strange face* *Touches Han's arm and runs away laughing*

Everyone after Balto!:hiho::hiho::hiho:( i always knew that emoticon would come in handy some day!)

I didn't know that so many people wanted to see pics. I might post some tonight, with the "new" wagon. :D

BTW, Carmadmike I like your new sig. I usually am not a big fan of Mustangs but that looks hot!

Thanks, I only recently started making my own, I have a diablo one, GT2 one, R8 TDI and this one, its literally all just practice, expect to see a new sig every couple of days as i get better

Don't worry Baldy mate, I have in my PSG1 ready to take down, just give me the world and Frank, Clancy and the Squirrel mafia will be after him quicker than you can say the Greek alphabet backwards 101 times.

I'll remember that mate thanks, han will be here in a second to have her say.

Hello Han,

You must be Baldred's fiancee, I feel sorry for you :p.

Anyway I'm 'the Canadian one' :D.

You will regret that nige!