We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bye Bye Xbox........

Nodz86

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To agree with whats been said, not having a 360 isn't terrible. Forces you to do other things. The nights when you think "I can't be arsed to go into town" you make the effort etc. Like Nodz said it's those nights when you have sweet FA to do that not having a 360 sucks. Seem to be a lot of people I know getting RRoD recently though.

To agree with whats been said, not having a 360 isn't terrible. Forces you to do other things. The nights when you think "I can't be arsed to go into town" you make the effort etc. Like Nodz said it's those nights when you have sweet FA to do that not having a 360 sucks. Seem to be a lot of people I know getting RRoD recently though.
I can't do that because there is only one place that i can get served at without ID, I hate being under 18

Ah true. Well for you then it will suck. Haven't you got any older brothers / sisters or generous parents to get drink for you?
Well neither of my brothers dare buy booze for me after what happened to one of them but if i give my mum or dad the money, they will pick me up a bottle of vodka or whatever i want. But i aint going to walk around the town centre with a bottle of vodka in my hand

It's only two weeks nige, if you can't live without it then there's something wrong.

Well as I said I don't go on it for a couple of days at a time (I have a life, I know its hard to believe !) so couple of days doesn't bother me but the thought of more than a week without my 360 that just damn right scares me lol :p !!!!!!!!!

Hi Baldy ... Love the Disco lights ... lol

2 weeks without a 360 isn't too bad ... I survived it when mine had the Reds ... and as Diablo says they were pretty damn efficient in terms of their turn around ... mine reappeared on the day they said it would ... can't beat that for service !

I am amazed. Well and truly amazed.

My Xbox died on friday the 6th. (Don't they always)

10 minutes after the hotline closed. So I tried getting the online form to work, but it refused. Monday I forgot to get the serial number along with me. So I ended up phoning them tuesday the 10th. They sent the shipping thingie after a few hours, and I took it home, packed the thing and had it with UPS out on the 11th.

The 14th I received a message, saying that they had received my system at 5 pm.

The 16th at 10 am, I received a mail saying that my box was coming home, and it would be shipped on the 17th.

So here I am, waiting for my boxie.

Last time it was gone from friday till the next tuesday. So if I get it today or tomorrow it will have been faster.

Woop I have joined the RRoD club my xbox decide to kill itself on the 16th and i anit working at tall we shall wait to find out how quickly microsoft can turn this around.

called on the 16th

got lables on the 18th

nothing since.

i have made a small mark on the dvd drive (inside) to see if they replace it. So in the meantime i may buy tdu for pc.

Yeah. Got three tries to make the drop off. After the first they leave a note with a number you can call and rearrange. Will have to call monday and tell them to come to where I work

They had it from late tuesday afternoon till early thursday, when I got a mail saying it was coming home.

Wonder if they fixed or replaced it?