We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think you can go over 200kph in a corner...:cheeky:

Well it depend how is the corner and which car was riding, for exemple if you've seen the Lola you could be sure it was riding at more 200 .... Okey but they was riding fast and i've calculate a average of 190 km/h

Okey .... Not sure of the speed in the corner ... They was braking a bit on the corner ... but as I said the average speed of fastest car was 190 km/h so I thought this Ferrari was riding at this speed ... Sorry (If) i have give you some false information ... these was my first panning shot ever.

The LP640 was riding slowy and was there only for be show ... Unfornatly I saw it only one time.

Okey .... Not sure of the speed in the corner ... They was braking a bit on the corner ... but as I said the average speed of fastest car was 190 km/h so I thought this Ferrari was riding at this speed ... Sorry (If) i have give you some false information ... these was my first panning shot ever.

The LP640 was riding slowy and was there only for be show ... Unfornatly I saw it only one time.

Don't worry about it too much. For a first attempt at panning they are great shots!:thumbsup:

Maybe next time you could try zooming out a bit more to make it a bit easier to catch the whole car, then you can crop it a bit if you want to.;)

Criss Schweet shot dude!

GTAMADDOG Pretty damn good shot for an iphone.

Mb Noice Viper!

t. Lighting looks awesome in the first shot :drool:

superhyper Shexy bike :D

Another day another sunset:thumbsup:

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg_smaller.jpg

I will find something different to photograph soon I promise :rolleyes: