We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Massive problem with site!

kalniel

Question

25 answers to this question

Well from what you said you like how i look, why else would you ask for pictures of me in my bikini :D
So I can post them up when you annoy me. :D

That reminds me, there is a new rule now, you must send me pics of yourself in a bikini for the aforementioned reason. :oook: :twisted: Failure to do so will result in bigger images of baldred being posted everywhere!

Oh my god I think I may have to go outside!

:shocked:

.....and throw up :rolleyes::p

That isn't Baldred normally, thats later on when he becomes illiterate and can only live in a hippy van ;)

.....and for some reason decides he wants some sort of implant. I wonder what that could be... :p

I wasn't seriously meaning it. I was just referring to some people in society are probably like that, thats all. Not that it's bad though.

About the blank space? Why is that a problem? Ah I see... I forgot about the rationing of space. I will not use any more space than needed in the future, sorry :p

Infact I love the forum so much that I saved all the blank space and have given it back to you as I felt sorry for wasting it.