We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

a new glitch i think ?

ReFleX R32

so i was cruising around the city to the local drag strip at the Nissan dealer when all the sudden i see this kid (who was definetly thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread) and i see him go in to the pond near the golf course and go under water and just drive all the way threw the river idk if its new or not but i found it to be pretty sick looking but is it something new ?

It's not new. It has been around for ages. But recently this glitch started becoming much more known of. There are two known methods of achieving this effect. The old school method that I was taught, which is tedious and luck based. And the new school easy way. I'm yet to test the easy way as it came about since my console died. You got a gamertag of said person? Might be someone I know.

Once you're glitched it gives you the ablility to drive under the sea/rivers etc and park on top of particular lakes. Parking on lakes is far more entertaining.

awww i thought there was one really coming i was so exited but now you have crushed my dreams along with baltos thanks guys ): i didnt no it was a glitch

Sorry to hear about that, there was also a Honda CBR on trade along with others that never made it into the game, here's hoping for TDU2

• 2 weeks later...

oi thomas!

actually the way we were taught with hc etc is the newer way. the way most people have been doing it lately is the mainstay - it's just been kept under wraps till recently.

whoever confided it must surely be pretty grumpy at whoever leaked it because i'm sure they would have told them to keep hush.

when do the crumpets get passed round?

There's about 3 videos on youtube showing this off now and tbh it's nothing really special, it looks funny and you get some comments when doing it but the novelty wears off really quickly.

Isn't that the same with all glitches in all games?

Fun for a while, but not really memorable moments of the game. I can't even remember most of the TDU glitches TBH..

Well the secret island launch glitch is fun to do still and even funnier to watch people do. As is the traffic light glitch! ;)

I deserve a slap for forgetting about the secret island launch glitch, the traffic light glitch is pretty sweet once its going properly :D