We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Grand Prix of Monaco

Mb

Congrats to Hamilton and Kubica, they both did one hell of a race and kept up the pace and were consistent. Fantastic wins for 2 very emotional and fully appreciative drivers, I mean did you see how much Hamilton loved his win?!!? You'd never see Raikkonen doing that, he's a right dour faced git.

And oh yeah, big massive huge respect to Sutil, unlucky that sore loser Kimi took you out man, what a result that would have been but then that's typical Ferrari etiquette though Massa is very likeable and has proven his doubters very wrong.

What a race!

Kubica raced brilliantly and Hamilltons strategy really worked in his situation. Raikkonen did such a poor job. Made some stupid mistakes and definately deserved where he finished. Just a shame that he took out Sutil in doing so.

Well this shows you how exciting its gonna get in the next few seasons. Force India are showing some great potential which will hopefully lead to more than a 2 team race

Eventful race, and really lucky win for Hamilton, and I think the majority of us here are quite chuffed for him, but I do think Raikkonen needs to be punished for taking Sutil out at the end there. You could see how absolutely broken he was when he got into the pits... AND this was probably Force India's only realistic chance at points the entire year... My heart really does go out to Sutil...

On a side note, Nelson Piquet gave us lots of things to watch during qualifying and in the race... I think I can safely say that he was the most oversteery driver throughout the whole weekend. Real beautiful to watch

I think alonso should be punished for his unfair attempted overtake of Heidfeld at the hairpin. He had no chance of a clean overtake and ended up hurting Heidfelds chance of points and could have led to a mass pileup. Alonso raced badly today, taking unnecessary risks and taking stupid overtakes

The table as follows then:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

My prediction is that Raikkonen will overtake Hamillton in the next 2 races as performs well at them and i'd go as far as saying that it looks like he'll hold on to the World Championship this year although i would like to see him knocked off his ice-cold chair by Hamillton or even Massa

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Anyone else ready to make any predictions?

The table as follows then:

122px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Hamilton, LewisLewis Hamilton22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png McLaren-Mercedes6241038222px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png Räikkönen, KimiKimi Räikkönen22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Ferrari6241235322px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Massa, FelipeFelipe Massa22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Ferrari6243034422px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Kubica, RobertRobert Kubica22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png BMW Sauber6031032522px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Heidfeld, NickNick Heidfeld22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png BMW Sauber6010120622px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png Kovalainen, HeikkiHeikki Kovalainen22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png McLaren-Mercedes6010215722px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Webber, MarkMark Webber22px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png Red Bull-Renault6000015822px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Alonso, FernandoFernando Alonso22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Renault600009922px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Trulli, JarnoJarno Trulli22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Toyota6000091022px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Rosberg, NicoNico Rosberg22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Williams-Toyota6010081122px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Nakajima, KazukiKazuki Nakajima22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Williams-Toyota6000071222px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Vettel, SebastianSebastian Vettel22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Toro Rosso-Ferrari6000041322px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Button, JensonJenson Button22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Honda6000031422px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Barrichello, RubensRubens Barrichello22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Honda6000031522px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Bourdais, SébastienSébastien Bourdais22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Toro Rosso-Ferrari6000021622px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Coulthard, DavidDavid Coulthard22px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png Red Bull-Renault6000001722px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Glock, TimoTimo Glock22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Toyota6000001822px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Fisichella, GiancarloGiancarlo Fisichella22px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Force India-Ferrari6000001922px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Piquet Jr., NelsonNelson Piquet Jr.22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Renault6000002022px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Sato, TakumaTakuma Sato22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Super Aguri-Honda4000002122px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Davidson, AnthonyAnthony Davidson22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Super Aguri-Honda4000002222px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Sutil, AdrianAdrian Sutil22px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Force India-Ferrari600000

And the Constructors championship

PosConstructorCar

No.AUS

22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.pngMAL

22px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.pngBHR

22px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.pngESP

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.pngTUR

22px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.pngMON

22px-Flag_of_Monaco.svg.pngCAN

22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.pngFRA

22px-Flag_of_France.svg.pngGBR

22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.pngGER

22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.pngHUN

22px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.pngEUR

22px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.pngBEL

22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.pngITA

22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.pngSIN

22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.pngJPN

22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.pngCHN

22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.pngBRA

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.pngPts122px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Ferrari18†1213632RetRet121222px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png BMW Sauber326495444Ret2344322px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png McLaren-Mercedes221513324223535Ret12422px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Williams-Toyota73148Ret8Ret138617147Ret522px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png Red Bull-Renault9Ret918129Ret1010Ret7757622px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Toyota11Ret46810912RetRet91113722px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Renault54810Ret696Ret11RetRet15Ret822px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Honda16Ret10Ret611317DSQ1311Ret14922px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Toro Rosso-Ferrari147†Ret15RetRetRet215RetRetRetRet171022px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Force India-Ferrari20RetRet19Ret16Ret021Ret121210RetRet1122px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Super Aguri-Honda‡18Ret161713WD0

My prediction is that Raikkonen will overtake Hamillton in the next 2 races as performs well at them and i'd go as far as saying that it looks like he'll hold on to the World Championship this year although i would like to see him knocked off his ice-cold chair by Hamillton or even Massa

LOL great work there, you can't just copy formatted tables into the posts because it goes all screwy like this ^^

I think alonso should be punished for his unfair attempted overtake of Heidfeld at the hairpin. He had no chance of a clean overtake and ended up hurting Heidfelds chance of points and could have led to a mass pileup. Alonso raced badly today, taking unnecessary risks and taking stupid overtakes

:rolleyes:

Right then, time for a lesson ladies,

What a race! :D

Very good job Raikkonen, NOT! :D

Dude you get in an F1 car and you see how well you can drive it and then come back too me !!!!!!

Congrats to Hamilton and Kubica, they both did one hell of a race and kept up the pace and were consistent. Fantastic wins for 2 very emotional and fully appreciative drivers, I mean did you see how much Hamilton loved his win?!!? You'd never see Raikkonen doing that, he's a right dour faced git.

And oh yeah, big massive huge respect to Sutil, unlucky that sore loser Kimi took you out man, what a result that would have been but then that's typical Ferrari etiquette though Massa is very likeable and has proven his doubters very wrong.

You obviously didn't watch the same replay I saw then ????

I looked to me he lost control because of a damp patch and lets face it he wouldn't have done it purposely would he ?????

Congrats to Hamilton and I feel sorry for Sutil, Kimi had no excuse for what he did, no other drivers had that problem around that area

Once again he obviously lost control because of a damp patch !!!

Kimi should get some sort of penalty, points deduction or take positions of him for the next qualifying as i could guarantee hat if any other team did that there would be action taken against them.

Why ??????

So now when a driver looses control because of something outside of his control he should get penalised, yeah thats a great rule lets implement that :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Nige will post here :p ?!

Yes I am here and no I am not happy, I will openly admit I took the race badly :o !!!!!!!!!

Oh god, don't say that, he'll say there was a wet patch that only affected him

Dude you must be a mindreader or something :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!

I'm really mad that the contact between Sutil and Kimi. Sutil was doing so good.

It wasn't Kimi's fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to say it was obviously a damp patch :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway ........

So how come 'wonder kid' has all the luck in the world ???????

I wanna know how and where he seems to get it from ?????????

So how come 'wonder kid' has all the luck in the world ???????

I wanna know how and where he seems to get it from ?????????

Hamillton kept his cool and never really pushed himself too hard. He won because of a very clever (and lucky) strategy. Before i'm called a Hamillton lover, i don't really like him. I'm a Kubica man.

Anyway, I much prefer Hamillton to Raikonnen and if i had to support one it would be Hamillton anyday. I hate Raikonnen and always have. He does nothing for the sport and isn't even that amazing a driver. If he was placed in a slower car, i don't think he'd be anywhere near as successful as he is now. The only races he seems to win are the ones where its a Ferrari one two up front and thats how it stays for the whole race. As for his personality, Hamillton promotes the sport and we all have to admit that. In his favor, he makes an effort to speak to his fans and obviously loves the sport. Raikonnen has never done any of this. Instead he hides away and makes no effort whatsoever to speak to his fans and always comes across as ignorant and up himself.

I could go on, but i think thats enough. I really hate him (sorry nige!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vELIMZxrA

Check that massive damp patch and look how there's no braking only accelerating and look at the control and vision Kimi has while looking directly at the back of Sutil. Schumacher would be so proud.

I can't see the video but I did sky+ the race so I will rewatch it at a later day but lets be serious about this would Kimi risk finishing with no points and giving 'wonder kid' the championship lead ??????

If that was the Ferrari strategy well then I don't know what to say other than Ferrari have sunk to a new low .............

Besides there wouldn't have to be a 'massive damp patch' to affect traction anyway !!!!!!!!!

I can't see the video but I did sky+ the race so I will rewatch it at a later day but lets be serious about this would Kimi risk finishing with no points and giving 'wonder kid' the championship lead ??????

If that was the Ferrari strategy well then I don't know what to say other than Ferrari have sunk to a new low .............

Besides there wouldn't have to be a 'massive damp patch' to affect traction anyway !!!!!!!!!

i don't think anyone here is suggesting that he purposely crashed into the back of Sutil but it was his careless driving, even for a split second, that led to Sutil being taken out

Sutil hit's the same patch just before Raikkonen as you can see his car steps out for a split second but he knew how to control it and kept it going as did everyone else behind, Kimi was well below par today, everyone's saying this even the Finn's!

Nige there was no wet patch, damp patch or whatever you may say it was that caused kimi to accelerate into the back of Sutil, if he was braking the wheels would either lock up or he would slow down and he it is clear that those things didnt happen and i can guess that the only wet patch was, and that is where you were sat.