We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Ferrari GT California Convertible (really?)

Baltoman

I really really like this car. Really understand it. It's got a loverly engine, i'm sure it will sound fantastic. Convertible on them beautiful days where you need to be out hearing the car. Hard top so you can take it for a blast to the next boring buiness meeting up north but its raining. Its an Audi R8 but even more usable. Probably my favorite Ferrari. One i'd most like to own anyway that are still made now of course. An old California would come out on top, and an Enzo of course.

That new Ferrari looks too much like a fish if you ask me... It had the potential to become good looking, and most individual bits do look very good, but somehow it just doesn't gel together very well...

have you noticed that Ferrari cars are now becoming less and less beautiful? IMO, I think it all started to go downhill from the 612 onwards. I'm not saying that Fezzas are ugly, since they still have plenty of WOW factor, but they're just not beautiful in the same way that a DB9 or Alfa 8C is beautiful...

Looks amazing imo. Obviously not as sleek and sexy as the original but still far out in the world of beauty. I saw it in TopGear also as I have a subscription so get every copy before the shops do but this time I didn't get it until 5 days after it came due to my parents thinking it would put me off revising for exams (LOL) :p

I noticed this was a duplicate, Hybrid :p

Anyways, I've just realised this reminds me of those dodgy photoshops of fake Ferrari's that fly around the net... I mean, it doesn't look bad, but looks a bit too... average for a Ferrari. Looks like it should be a new Saturn, not a Ferrari.

I noticed this was a duplicate, Hybrid :p

Anyways, I've just realised this reminds me of those dodgy photoshops of fake Ferrari's that fly around the net... I mean, it doesn't look bad, but looks a bit too... average for a Ferrari. Looks like it should be a new Saturn, not a Ferrari.

Yes, every time Ferrari creates a new car it just looks less ferrari, not saying that it looks bad but it should be a new Pontiac Solstice (NO SATURN)

• 4 weeks later...