We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Baldy

Just found this thread ... are you feeling OK Baldy? a Sensible car !!!!! However the milage you do I can understand it

I love the New kinetic Design from Ford, But theres something about the Older Focus that i liked more, I just liked the Straight lines, Suited the size of the car

Well the Kinetic thing must have almost had it's run as the whole lineup is Kinetic ... or soon to be when the new Ka comes out ... then they'll move onto a new scheme ... like the 'edge' design previously

That's looks pretty good. Smart choice, the fuel price are raising WAYY too much nowadays, they're trying to get everyone to throw away their RS4s and M5s and get G-Wizs :p.

I wouldn't drive a quadracycle if you paid me an awful lot of money ... remember a G-Wiz ISN'T a car ... and you DON'T want to have an accident in one

When it comes to styling I like the European version a lot better than the U.S. version.

BTW I'm not begging for the car, I'm just saying that it looks nice.

Well you used to have the MkI Focus ... just with different bumpers due to Federal Regulations ... no idea why it's a different car ... you're getting the new Fiesta tho

Why not the ST?

You wouldn't want to drive an ST every day on the motorway ... you'd go Deaf!

Just found this thread ... are you feeling OK Baldy? a Sensible car !!!!! However the milage you do I can understand it

I am feeling okay thanks. Just the need for a new car and the need for a sensible one.

As for the ST i used to own one, it was a great car, but they are noisy and the bus detection system on them is terrible. :p :p

As for the ST i used to own one, it was a great car, but they are noisy and the bus detection system on them is terrible. :p :p

Didn't you say the brakes weren't that good either or is that just an excuse for your bad driving?? :p

Its anice motor wheres the pics of the L.E.D. lights you've got on the roof? Also if you wanted economical why didn't you got the TDCi??

Well the Kinetic thing must have almost had it's run as the whole lineup is Kinetic ... or soon to be when the new Ka comes out ... then they'll move onto a new scheme ... like the 'edge' design previously

I wouldn't drive a quadracycle if you paid me an awful lot of money ... remember a G-Wiz ISN'T a car ... and you DON'T want to have an accident in one

Well you used to have the MkI Focus ... just with different bumpers due to Federal Regulations ... no idea why it's a different car ... you're getting the new Fiesta tho

Come on, I bet it's a lot quiter inside than an 01 Lincoln Navigator.

Love this thread, using 'baldred' as a thread tag FTW?!?!

I remember when I was talking to baldy on TDU just after he ordered the ST, he said to me he had opted for a flappy paddle gearbox but was going to change his order to a manual... I didn't even know ST's came with a flappy paddle gearbox option..... :/

How much is diesel nowadays?

Well as Crude oil hit $139 a barrel yesterday the average is around £1.30 a litre so you could be paying alot more especially at motoway services.

The reason deisel is not cheap is due to a new standard ships have to meet by using bio desiel by 2012 or something so the demand for it is more hence why desiel is more expensive and why truckers, fisherman are protesting. I think we should do what the french do block the roads and the ports for a few days, the trouble is people wont do it as tyhey'll probably get prosecuted where as our french counterparts do not.

I'm lucky I claim my Desiel for my van back in expenses (normally between £50 and £150 per week) and Shar drives out of work so I have no feul bill :D.

But thats soon to change as she's moaning as her car has now done over 50k and she is always paying for petrol so an RX8 is on the cards atm (until I change my mind again)