We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your dream car?

ShadowGT

read the thread title

I thought Diablo changed that... It doesnt even make sense

Besides, Look at what he says... "Post your dream car you would love to own"

"Post your one dream car you would love to own one day :)"

Mine is a third Gen Chevrolet Camaro

ACFFE3.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

@ DriftNismo. A SUPRA!?!?!? Change your username now mister to DriftTRD! lol. just kidding. i'd love to have a supra also. :)

@RB

Yeah, i know, but i won't drift it if i get it. I've always liked Supras, but after seeing the orange Supra Targa in F&F i loved them, then i actually went in a 400+hp Supra Targa and it was so fun and i absolutely loved it. Plus it looks better than any car Nissan has produced after 1980, excluding the R35 GTR Proto and the 400R :D.

Guest RB26DETT
@RB

Yeah, i know, but i won't drift it if i get it. I've always liked Supras, but after seeing the orange Supra Targa in F&F i loved them, then i actually went in a 400+hp Supra Targa and it was so fun and i absolutely loved it. Plus it looks better than any car Nissan has produced after 1980, excluding the R35 GTR Proto and the 400R :D.

watch this my friend. it's on my favorite videos. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u21h-PKktLQ

on a side note: DAMN! The RS5 looks the sex!

Well not entirely too sure how to answer this ...

If it's ...

"What is your dream car you want to own one day and can afford?"

"What is your dream car you want to own one day and might be able to when they second hand or you come into a 'few quid'?"

"What is your dream car you want to own one day ... but your dreaming?"

All are answered below ...

Dream car huh? This always get's me as I absolutely adore the Diablo but I also like the McLaren F1. Aww screw it it has to be the Diablo and tbh it would probably be a Black or maybe a White Diablo SV w/ popup lights for the fun RWD factor.

Dream car huh? This always get's me as I absolutely adore the Diablo but I also like the McLaren F1. Aww screw it it has to be the Diablo and tbh it would probably be a Black or maybe a White Diablo SV w/ popup lights for the fun RWD factor.

There not unbelivably expensive anymore really, secound hand 911 money. Well maybe a bit more, 50 grand.