We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Canadian Grand Prix

HavockJoker

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh poo it was completely Lewis' fault :( (STOP BEING SO SMUG NIGE)

Congrats to Kubica, but for me, even more congrats to Coulthard, possibly the luckiest man of the race.

MAJOR disappointment for Alonso (even though i don't really support him) and Nakajima, both real unfortunate. And it's pretty obvious how much of a dog the Honda still is, even compared to the Red Bulls... tsk tsk tsk it seems Ross Brawn's magic has yet to take effect... What on earth happened to the Honda from 2004, when Button was such a strong contender for the championship?

I cannot believe Lewis Hamilton. It seemed intentional to hit Kimi and not Kubica

There was a gap to the left, which is where kimi happened to be. He swerved and braked but it was too late and he skidded into the back of kimi, it was a mistake on Hamilton's half, end of.

FIA sanctioned Lewis and Rosberg with a 10 positions penalty for next clasification (France). I don't understand it, frantically.

McLaren pitstop wasn't very quick, Lewis entered in box in P1, and departured P3...

And for Alonso... he said in spanish media that was a mistake, taking risks for overtaking Heidfield (as in Monaco last race), he ran wide over the dirty side of the track and lost control. After that, gearbox didn't work. And he didn't like entering in box while SafetyCar was in track, he said he had fuel for 6 or 7 more laps.

If anything, it looked to me like Hamilton tried to avoid an even bigger accident. If he didn't swerve and hit Kimi, he would have hit both Kimi AND Robert. He realized his mistake, and swerved to try to get into a gap on the left.

EDIT: Rosberg hit Hamilton. If Hamilton wasn't there, he would have smashed into Kimi and Robert too.

I don't think so. If Hamilton wasn't there, that extra space should have been enough for Rosberg to stop
Still doesn't deny the fact he still made contact with Hamilton. He could have seen the red light, same as Hamilton.

Anyway, I knew something happened as I heard my brother and dad make a load of noise last night and mentioned Hamilton's name. I expected (once I watched the recording) for him to spin at the hairpin! Not in the pits :p

Anyway, what's with the crap surface and with ITV's breaks! I was so confussed when there was no safety car, then suddenly, it was entering the pits after it had been out! (I didn't use a sertain p2p client where the uploader had removed the breaks :p)

It wasn't Rosberg's fault Hamilton just stopped immediately in front of him, he had no where to go and it wasn't his fault at all. Why they have given him a 10 place penalty is stupid.

Hope Max Mosley gets sacked soon..

Personally, I don't get why Mosley is getting so much flak over that incident... But what's done's been done, and if everyone else is calling for him to get out, I think he should, before the whole racing world implodes on itself... On the other hand though, Ecclestone's got waaaayyy too much power... somebody needs to control him...

I don't think it's really any of our business what Mosley does. Unfortunately, the rest of the world thinks differently. And a lot of countries regard his actions much more severe than we do, and they are willing to remove their support. It would be best for the FIA and motor sports in general if he stepped down on his own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think Nico would have been able to stop had Hamilton not been there. Not only that, but if Hamilton had stopped in time, he would have been in the same area, and Nico would have hit him anyways.

I have totally lost all faith in this sport now, I aint watching it again until they sort there act out

Why Mellors ??????

Just because a certain British driver made a STUPID mistake and ITV couldn't portray him as god doesn't mean you should lose faith in the sport does it ????

Or let me guess was you one of those guys who started taking an interest in F1 when Hamilton arrived on the scene ????

I'm not supporting F1 until Mosley steps down and stops ruining the sport. Even tho the no traction control and engine breaking has made all the races that much closer. But the mass amount of rules that suck that he and the FIA has implemented has made it annoying. When the pit rules come back to what they were when Shumacher era, then the sport will be worth watching. Even though that era is gone, I wish it were to come back.

Why Mellors ??????

Just because a certain British driver made a STUPID mistake and ITV couldn't portray him as god doesn't mean you should lose faith in the sport does it ????

Or let me guess was you one of those guys who started taking an interest in F1 when Hamilton arrived on the scene ????

No nige, I have watched F1 since i can remember, way before hamilton started and in my opinion F1 has just gone down hill. They need to go back to what it used to be like but this will never happen because of rules and safety