We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Jeremy Clarkson: RS4 no longer cool

TimBud

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, one of the reasons i hate Top Gear, they have cock the worst cool wall selections ever. My uncle has an RS4 and they are so cool, i love it :D:D.

They never said that Audi's are bad cars, quite the opppersite, just that they are so good the cock's (yay i got it in) are now buying them and rueining there coolness.

True Beemers were never bad (apart from some suspect styling) ... just driven by cocks ... and when you drove one you found yourself driving like a cock because people were treating you like a cock

I think you hit the nail on the head there Hybrid.

I must admit lately there have been more Audi's round here being driving by cocks you can tell that they where bound to get the same image as BMW's, Mercs on its way aswell.

As soon as I heard that last night I straight away thought of some members on here

yeah I thought of those 2 immediately ...

time to leave work ... topless I think ... lovely and sunny in deepest darkest Dargen Harm

a quick trip to Lakeside first ... need a Germin or a Tim Tim

Wasn't Sat Nav and option on your Alfa??

Tim tim are on sale iirc as the new range is due out (the new range is the same really just comes with the newer maps that the old range will be able to d/l august)

Wasn't Sat Nav and option on your Alfa??

Tim tim are on sale iirc as the new range is due out (the new range is the same really just comes with the newer maps that the old range will be able to d/l august)

Anyone who buys built in sat nav is an idiot. There stupidly expensive and never work. My mates uncles SL600 thinks his house is in a field.

I'm glad Clarkson has finally seen sense and has put Astons in the 'uncool' section, it only took him what 5 years to realise that ???????

Shame he isn't a Corvette lover :o.

Anyway,

Look at all the Audi RS4 owners now, they have gone from being 'cool dudes' to cocks within a couple of years :D

They should have brought the Vauxhall VXR8, it might get criticised but are you really gonna complain about the Yank V8 under the hood ?????????