We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Photos and Graphics apply within!

Eudemon

You asked, I could be bothered, so you get a new forum to talk and show off your photographic brilliance or graphics n00bishnessness (meant!). Learn from the pro's or teach yourself and join others like you who have nothing better to do ...I mean share the same interests as you.

So enjoy and please keep the discussion regarding software and acquiring it as per the rules and no posting of links or programs that are prohibited.

Thanks.

TDU Central Staff

New forum seeks photos and graphics type thing, thing of a new business advertising for new staff, same kind of thing though not as easily identifiable by the look of it. Ah well.

And please no advertising of other forums and sites unless they are specific to the teaching of the topic's being practiced in here. In other words post links to well established communities like spoono.com, photoshopcafe.com, yaxay.com, tutorialized.com etc...

If there's interest in this it could bridge out to other areas like web design or something but we'll see how this goes first.

Glad to see this happen, there are alot of talented photgraphers on here and enthusiastic photo takers on here and it will be good to see what they can do outside the car photo world.

Also with it being graphics related it will be good to see what others can in photoshop, coral draw and the like, which is good as these programs are used for a game I want to start modding (when I get a PC).

A quick one for you guys is how to easily brighten up a dark image. Duplicate the layer then set the Blend mode to Screen, then lower the Opacity or Press Shift + Ctrl + F directly afterwards to have the extra usage of the Fade option.