We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tenebra leaving Atari *New adventure*

Eudemon

Hey all, most of you will know Tenebra/tenebra from the Atari Europe forums, well she has just announced that she is leaving Atari to follow a new adventure with another entity in the gaming sector, and you can rest assured it's not EA. :D

First note is that she is leaving on her own accord and there is not any trouble going on at Atari requiring any lay offs or anything so please don't start thinking that. Secondly this was her choice, it's with a company she admires and she feels that after 7 years with Atari both as volunteer moderator as well as an employee that it is time to try something else. I'm sure you will all wish her well in her future plans and we will still see her around the boards but as a general member, wow bet that will be a shock for her and for some people on the board!!

Dear all,

after so very many years around here, it's time for me to start a new adventure - I guess you're pretty tired of me and you'd rather see new faces anyway tonguegre

My departure from Atari is on the most amicable terms, you will still see me around as a humble community member but please refrain from contacting me for any support - your lovely moderators will look after you :) I'm staying in the industry and no doubt you'll bump into me somewhere ;)

My most sincere thank you for all your support over the past 7 years and a special thank you to the moderators who selflessly devote their spare time to the community. Keep up with the good work and good luck! :)

Badge off :)

Say your wishes here and/or at the thread below.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=84228

Three cheers ! Hip-hip Hooray! Hip-hip Hooray! Hip-hip Hoooooooooraaaaay!

:excited:

Good luck Tenebra aka The mole :).

I didn't see that one coming, do we know where she is going??

Some of us do and I was going to tell you but I think I'll let you try and guess where she's going too. It's somewhere very close to her though as she has had offers before from other places but this one place is truly a golden opportunity.

She's on a sort of chill out and get sorted holiday period right now before she starts her new post mid-month and tbh without the clue she gave me I would probably never have guessed the place she is going too!

• 4 weeks later...