We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

sports day

Mad_Lambo

Lol I missed the past 2, they were on my birthday and thought "screw that."

Won 100M in secondary in a PE lesson and won 60M at primary school.

I came 2nd in 400M even tho I haven't done it before aswell. =S

Lol I shut up now. :D

Guest RB26DETT

sports day / intramurals for us :p, i loved that day. best award i got was 3rd place in basketball during junior year in highschool. :)

I remember my last sports day, I entered myself in for the 1500M and shotput with ones that were 7kg.

I'm crap at running long distance unless being chased or chasing someone and i sprinted the first 400M lap, not a good idea. Came 4th out of 8 i think. I won the shotput though by about half a meter, I think one of the smallest in my year did that aswell and he failed because he found it hard to pick it up let alone throw it

Lol sports day was great for me.

I got entered for the long jump and 100 metre sprint race. I knew I was gonna fail so I didnt even bother trying in the long jump and I just didn't turn up for the 100 metre sprint. No-one seemed that bothered either. My tutor failed at everything so it was nothing new :D

Lol sports day was great for me.

I got entered for the long jump and 100 metre sprint race. I knew I was gonna fail so I didnt even bother trying in the long jump and I just didn't turn up for the 100 metre sprint. No-one seemed that bothered either. My tutor failed at everything so it was nothing new :D

i did the long jump as well =3

5th in group a out of 8 :P

i did relay instead of 100m, came last >.<