We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kimi Raikonnen a real Gentleman?

Eudemon

Personally I blame the mother because she had the book/pad right infront of the little girl and she didn't even care straight away she still wanted an autograph. Nobody is criticising the mother :confused:.

I like the fact that everyone is calling him a moron, jerk, tit and other things but if Lewis Hamilton did the exact same thing I can guarantee that there would be some stupid excuse 'he wanted to stay focused for the race thats why he carried on walking' but if Raikonnen does it he's a moron & a jerk amongst other things.

Besides frankly I agree with Raikonnen at the end of the day he doesn't have to give autographs does he ??????

Its his choice and if he doesn't want to give an autograph fairplay to him, not all drivers are like Lewis Hamilton, Kimi is like an oldschool driver I get the impression he doesn't like all the sponsor and fan attention where as Hamilton seems to loves it.

Personally I blame the mother because she had the book/pad right infront of the little girl and she didn't even care straight away she still wanted an autograph. Nobody is criticising the mother :confused:.

I like the fact that everyone is calling him a moron, jerk, tit and other things but if Lewis Hamilton did the exact same thing I can guarantee that there would be some stupid excuse 'he wanted to stay focused for the race thats why he carried on walking' but if Raikonnen does it he's a moron & a jerk amongst other things.

Besides frankly I agree with Raikonnen at the end of the day he doesn't have to give autographs does he ??????

Its his choice and if he doesn't want to give an autograph fairplay to him, not all drivers are like Lewis Hamilton, Kimi is like an oldschool driver I get the impression he doesn't like all the sponsor and fan attention where as Hamilton seems to loves it.

Nige Nige Nige, how can you blame the mother? Kimi just walked into the book or whatever knowing that the kid was stood on the other side of it, yet he still just pushed it into her face. He saw what he did, but didn't help.

This had nothing to do with Hamilton yet you always manage to bring him into it, no matter what anyone is talking about.

Fair enough, he didn't have to give an autograph but did he have to just walk away and not even give a simple sorry? No he didn't.

Nige Nige Nige, how can you blame the mother? Kimi just walked into the book or whatever knowing that the kid was stood on the other side of it, yet he still just pushed it into her face. He saw what he did, but didn't help.

This had nothing to do with Hamilton yet you always manage to bring him into it, no matter what anyone is talking about.

Fair enough, he didn't have to give an autograph but did he have to just walk away and not even give a simple sorry? No he didn't.

Agree with me on this though,

If Hamilton would have done this do you think a video would have been posted ?????

I think not and do you think if there was a video posted that there would be some pathetic excuses ?????

Agree with me on this though,

If Hamilton would have done this do you think a video would have been posted ?????

I think not and do you think if there was a video posted that there would be some pathetic excuses ?????

A video would of been posted, probably by someone who doesn't like him that much, lets say you. I for one wouldn't come up with any excuses, It would change my view of him but you don't see him walking around pushing people over and not even doing anything

A video would of been posted, probably by someone who doesn't like him that much, lets say you. I for one wouldn't come up with any excuses, It would change my view of him but you don't see him walking around pushing people over and not even doing anything

First of all I wouldn't have posted a video because I know how much people adore him, so me criticising him in a thread dedicated to his mistake would have been like a ticking time bomb it wouldn't be long before It went off .....

Secondly I personally feel that if there was such a video some people would make up excuses and he would not have been called some of the names that Kimi has been called in this thread.

First of all I wouldn't have posted a video because I know how much people adore him, so me criticising him in a thread dedicated to his mistake would have been like a ticking time bomb it wouldn't be long before It went off .....

Secondly I personally feel that if there was such a video some people would make up excuses and he would not have been called some of the names that Kimi has been called in this thread.

I have to agree on your second point, I like him for his skills behind the wheel, the things that he pulls off during races and the fact that he has done all of this coming from the background he did. I wouldn't not say things about him if he did do such a thing but he hasn't and I don't think he would. But who knows

It was probably in Hockenheim where it happened, probs pissed off. Still no way to act though, I've done things like that before too many times. =p

but nige, many people don't like Hamilton... you just have to find the right people and you can curse him in that community. And a video would have been put up and had loads of views...

Whichever way you look at it, Kimi should have reacted alot more sympathetically. If he or even Lewis acted like that in my presence, I would be one of the first to go up and drag him back by his balls to apologise.

Just because of the high pressure they're under, gives them no right to act that way... infact it forces even more responsibility on them. Not least for they're own rep, but also they're teams and sponsors.

...Anyway whoever it was, someone would have posted a video of it.

Had it been Hamilton, Coulthard, Piquet, Massa anyone the same things would've been said nige except the Hamilton etc idiots would be defending him just like the complete suckups that are doing with Kimi, don't be a moron and think otherwise.

PS this isn't some amateur cameraman, this is a network TV station in some country, anyone wish to divulge where maybe?

I have to agree on your second point, I like him for his skills behind the wheel, the things that he pulls off during races and the fact that he has done all of this coming from the background he did. I wouldn't not say things about him if he did do such a thing but he hasn't and I don't think he would. But who knows

See there's another thing,

the last 10 years of his career (before F1) were funded my McLaren which brings me onto another point but I won't bother.

End of story

So the Kimi haters can get back to doing what they do best ..........

..... Do you realise he won 5 British Karting Championships before he got snapped up by Mclasren without any sponsorship at all and his Dad had to do 4 jobs to keep him racing?

Cadet Super One Champion, Cadet Stars of the Future Champion, Junior Yamaha Super One Champion, Junior Yamaha Stars of the Future Champion and JICA Stars of the Future/Super One Champion.

And those are very competitive coz I've been to Super One and Stars of the Future (now called Stars of Tommorrow though.)

Isn't that sort of what you're doing now?

I think Kimi's a great driver, no doubt about it, but I'm NOT gonna hide the fact that I'm a Hamilton fan.

I say the way Kimi reacted in that vid, was something only a moron would do, he could at least have the courtesy (SP?) to apologize.. Noone is saying he HAS to give an autograph, but like, WHY does he walk so close to her? There was plenty of room on his left hand side.

except the Hamilton etc idiots would be defending him just like the complete suckups that are doing with Kimi, don't be a moron and think otherwise.

Not me, i remember when he crashed into the pitwall. That was a novice mistake and he earned no respect from me.

Having said that though, i don't understand why people hate him so much, especially people that are from this country. :confused:

I would never have a bad thing said about Hill though... despite the fact that he never overtook Schumacher once under normal race conditions. And was a true example of being in the right car at the right time.

I didn't mind Kimi until now. And shaking your head like that after didn't help.

I'm more for the team than drivers McLaren have always been a team I can relate to.

Then talent is the second thing I look for. Kimi is at the top of his game and Lewis is learning very fast. Kimi had a lot of back luck to begin with this is why I like McLaren they have mountains of bad luck some brought on themselves but they just get on and do their job.