We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Eudemon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very clean 240SX you got there Shadow!

BTW the races in this game are hard on Hard and Hardest (makes sense) but check this win out I had early in on in the game, I use manual so was a bit slow in downshifting and the car took it's time to get upto speed and a car passed me so I slipped in behind him and managed to hit the speed boost just at the right time! :D

I seriously hope this comes out for the PC.

I tried MC3 on my Xbox, and one little thing put me off. The throttle and brake. They used the analogue triggers, but the throttle and brake weren't analogue. If you pulled the trigger half-way or more, they were full on, less than half-way, full off.

I just couldn't play it for long. I did make a lovely '57 Chevy Bel Air hot rod in it though.:D

I do have GTA IV PC pre-ordered though, so that should keep me busy while I wait. With me playing, it'll be like the next Carmageddon. :lol:

I think I just came across the biggest example of cheating by the computer in this game, I was in a race with quite a lead when I'm thrashing along the freeway at 177mph, quick look at the map and it shows I'm heading off at the next junction, so go across to get ready where the road then decides to split in 2 so I leave a good amount of space only for a car to turn for no reason hit me into the divider and put me on the wrong side of the junction. Meaning I had to 180 and jump back on the junction.

This game is difficult that's for sure but not because of the opponents but because of what the CPU throws at you literally to help them win. lol

Sounds on par with the NFS series bloody catch up system, so no matter how well you drive you still won't establish any kind of lead. It was often easier to sit in second then overtake them at the end as they had no time left to use catch up.

I'm not sure I'm ready for the stress of this game. *goes back to gambling on Fable*

Yea, the AI can be pretty frustrating at times, making nonsensical movements to let a lead racer get further ahead. Most annoying one so far was when an AI Gallardo pressed on the NOS then jumped into the brakes for no real reason and knocking me flying into oncoming highway traffic. Fun times, not!

I just got this game yesterday, good game, pretty hard though, I started with a 240, got the Camaro, just unlocked the group 2 cars and might buy a Challenger for my main career car...

although I thought it would be amazing, it wasn't =( but its a great game nontheless

I'm probably gonna get a PS3 soon and get this because it looks pretty sick!! my friend wants an Xbox 360 and thsi game and i'm trying to convince him to get a PS3 lke me o we can cruise and race together and my other friend is getting o his 360 soon so can someone list all the cars and bikes in the game?

Guys guess what I found ????? .....

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

A big Los Angeles Kings billboard :thumbsup:.

Sorry I got a bit excited when I saw it after all the NHL/LA Kings couldn't buy this publicity :). I might just wear my LA Kings jersey with pride now and people might actually know who they are :thumbsup:.

Anyway I now own 3 cars:

Datsun 250ZX

VW 'Rocco

SS Camaro

I have yet to find any pink slip races yet though .......