We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hello

the death angel

hello.

im am new here at this tdu forum and really like it.:D

the pictures are funny and the chats are good.:D

the little bad thing is i dosen't get the game i gonna get it soon i promise.

im hapy for bee here.:D

Joined by The Death Angel.

Welcome but I have a strange feeling I've already welcomed you. :rolleyes:

Walcome :D

to the most waley place on the forum ;)

I know what to look for remember, do you really want to push it considering you have one last chance?

Explain in 5mins or you are gone.

Clock is ticking...

Welcome but I have a strange feeling I've already welcomed you. :rolleyes:

I know what to look for remember, do you really want to push it considering you have one last chance?

Explain in 5mins or you are gone.

Clock is ticking...

im not trying to break any rules, i got a mate here, sleeping overnight, he,s playing TDU and i showed him the forum, i swear its not me, i swear

he hasnt got his own comp here, so he borrowed one to join, i knew you would come up whit this , so i preppared this eksplination

he is not in his own house right now, he,s at my house, and he is on one of the PC,s he has got his own comp and you can see that when he goes online at his won house, i love this forum and i dont wanna leave, and i dint break any rules

(i can understand why you would think i did it)

im just a friend of daniel and im home whit him he helped me to make the account.
We're not picking on him or anything, I don't know if he's explained what he did recently but we are watching him more sternly than anyone else at the moment so any new registers on his IP yet again results in a little red flag popping up.

When will this 560 crap just end.

BTW :welcome:

well, after what ive done, really none of you like me at any point so im starting to use the forum less as there are nomore nice guys inhere (exept minulescu, randomass, diablo, 440BHP and this guy i know from youtube: freddiegdude) (i also have to give KingSkyline some credit, for making my sig whitout judging me for my mistakes)