We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HI guys

CGAMESSSS

You know, using Diablo's Road background is copyright fraud?! Unless you have asked for his permission or he didn't actually create it himself ... but whatever ...

www.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com was recently abandonded by our TDUC community because it prooved a link to be unworthy of keeping up for money reasons.

btw, think of a new name, TDU:Central has already been used twice.

The usage of the road texture background graphic has not be given by us so if you could take it down that would be great. I did actually create that texture myself and thus I do own the actual copyright to it and have the file on my PC should it ever be contested.

I have no problem with you creating your own community or anything like that, I do not own the name TDU Central in the official legal purchasing of a trademark or copyright so the name is free reign to use (tdu central was thought up in 2005). As for the domain testdriveunlimitedcentral.com, you will be able to purchase it but not for about another 2 months as with me being the previous owner I have 90 days to pay the full renewal fee to get it back and have had the forms from nominet informing me about this but it's not something I'm going to be doing so again that domain is free to purchase for whoever wants it after that renewal period is up.

Good luck with your community but please adhere to the rules here and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Actually because I never responded to them I think the domain is available now!

Guest RB26DETT
Another TDU Central Forum created...........why can't people come up with other names?!?!?!?

even if there are numerous tdu-centrals out there, this is gotta be the best (non biased speaking).

• 3 months later...