We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More intense motion blur

Is there any way to make motion blur more intense? Like to blur more of the screen, not just what's on the edge of the field of view. Kind of like underground. And also to make it show at lower speeds, because 200 km/h doesn't seem that fast.

Request : for SALEEN S7 twin turbo and MV AUGUSTA F4 TAmburini

Hey ,

I have a couple requests , maybe some one can do em for me .

I need black rims for saleen s7 twin turbo and black rims for motorcycle MV AUGUSTA F4 Tamburini , and maybe someone can explain to me how can i repaint the MV AUGUSTA F4 Tamburini to only black color and not black with red front .

Is there any chance some one can do it ?

much appreciation , thank you . ( sorry for my bad english )

Xjiei.

Mod Request: Aston DBS

Please. It's possible. I (and lots of other people, I'm sure) would appreciate having the normal DB9 get:

• DBS Interior

• DBS Rear Lights

• DBS Wheels

• DBS Sound

I can't get interior changes (I only have GIMP, and I'm rubbish at it), or wheels (same reason), and all my sound mods fail, and I don't have a good sound mod source. Here's a reference (not a source) for the DBS sound:

I'm sure that many people would appreciate this completely possible mod. Thank you in advance!

-Leadfoot

Problem. The files don't slice up and loop properly. I need to do this because increasing the bass increases the file size.... I'm working on it, though

Edit: Initial testing reveals bad pitching after 4000rpm, and the highest RPM it sounds like a Viper for some reason... The idle and low RPM sound mint though, would you mind just having those?

Request: Rims tuning someone make some?

hi im new in this mods and i dont know how to make a rim so im going so ask if can someone made me a few rims plz.

there are 2 cars that i like the most

Aston martin db7 Zagato:

i want put this rims in it :p http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/2_9_06/konig_minuz_blk.jpg

and

Mercedes cLS 55 Amg

i want all the brabus theme

can someone make me one?

the brabus theme every one wants it :p

Mod request- Police

Well, Ive been wanting this for a while, its a very simple mod actually.

Me wantz:

red and blue head and backlights for the Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe, Audi RS4, Corvette Z06 and C6 Coupe, Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe, Ford Mustang Coupe.

If possible put Police on anywhere possible but dont take off the cars logo.

Oh and try and put red and blue stripes on the Viper Coupe

Mod Request: can make you make it?

i would like that the game could be nice with the night mod in it.

the car with one button the lights would be on like you put the medium lights in the car during night and with other the max lights in case of a race that is very nice insnt ?